Auteur Topic: Adriana (German)  (gelezen 6331 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Adriana (German)
« Gepost op: 2 mei 2017, 20:28:22 »
Nationality / languages​​: German / german and english speaking
Face: good looking
Hair: dunkelblonde
Size: around 1,60 m
Chest: A cup
Silhouette / body: lovely curbs
Tattoos : a little one under her tit
Blowjob: good, nice finish in mouth
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): lot of French kisses
Other features: New in LR, friendly girl, very good chemistry between us

Extract of my report :
I quickly noticed a sexy girl  :shakekontje  and so I immediately ignore her, this is strategy  :))  but after the second beer, I often lose my brain, so I decided to go and talk to her  :sex  ;D

It was Adriana, new in LR but not new in the business, german, friendly girl, she wanted to go to the room, I agreed but we had to wait 1 hour, it was busy  :o
so we chatted a little bit and I became less enthusiastic when she said to me that she had worked in YY, Magnum, Artemis and Pascha, reputation for service could be up and down in those clubs, more particularly for this last one Pascha...
indeed I did not ask anything about her service but I do not know why, I had very good feeling with her, and I was not wrong at all, in the room, she immediately started with a very good French kiss then it was a festival of good passionate ones, even deep french kisses until the end, on top, missio, 1 hour in the room, it was total sex with finish in mouth in the end and I loved so much her body, lovely curb how I like, I was so much excited by her, this room was excellent, in the end she even asked me to come on Saturday but I usually never go 2 days in LR, too much for me, I only hope to see her again here next week  :-P