Auteur Topic: April (Roemeense)  (gelezen 10203 keer)

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
April (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 5 mei 2017, 10:22:31 »
Name : APRIL
Nationality : Romanian
Size : ca. 165cm
Hair : red-pink long hair
Breast : cup D (with silicone)
Speak : german, english, and French (fluently)
Service : 50€/30 min.

Working in Magnum for 5 months, speaks french fluently (was working at French-Spanish border in the past)

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
April (Roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 5 mei 2017, 10:23:44 »
I've met April on 26 ...April ! This pretty girl has gorgeous face, big boobs (silicon cup-D), nice body, and eccentric hair (long red-pink color), working in Magnum for 5 months...

She talked to me around 5pm in veranda. Basically, this Romanian girl speaks French fluently (while working in Spanish-French border, in the past).

I decided to book her for 30min., despite she doesn't supply FK.  :cry

Once in the room, she asked me to wait for me, because « she's maniac » and would prefer to clean her pussy before (then, she « saved » 2-3 minutes) ! Asking for blowjob with or without condom (guess my answer...), nice sensation. After she suggested me a « spanish » : nice visual feeling, tough...  8)

The top was maybe, the cunni, while she sat on the bed, and me out of this bed, this cunni was delicious, I should have stay longer at that moment.

Multiposition : missionnary, doggy with nice view with mirror (she also checked many time for the condom), amazon, etc. At the end, she was telling me dirty words in french...  ::)

Still no french kiss, but she mentioned before.

Conclusion : a « pro » but positive session.

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
April (Roemeense)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 10 juni 2017, 11:29:31 »
====> GT
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.