Auteur Topic: JESSY  (gelezen 9636 keer)

Offline Sjeufke

• Queens expert
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
JESSY
« Gepost op: 27 juli 2017, 00:44:22 »
[attachimg=1]

link naar JESSY

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

[attachimg=4]

[attachimg=5]

[attachimg=6]

[attachimg=7]

[attachimg=8]
Teddybear Sjeufke heeft altijd zin in een Gleufke

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
JESSY
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 28 september 2017, 21:39:27 »
An other visit to Babylon on 15th September, I'm just curious to see how it will go.

End of the morning, I've met Jessy, a Romanian young girl, she's not the most skin girl, but her natural curves are charming, including her natural C/D breast cup.
She first came to me with a hug, even supplying a small smack.

A few minutes later, I invited to join me for further stuffs : she again supplied other kisses and made my dick more crazy.
In the discussion, she admits she didn't like really much her job, neither the clubs...

My feeling is a contrast with a natural girl with excellent feeling, and a « so so » service in room : nice blowjob (quite short but well), strange story : while I was licking her pussy, she was texting on Whatsapp (!!!).  :pics

During act, she informs she's « small », so she was complaining a bit (despite I was very slow and tender), she wanted to finish in doggy for our 2nd position (hmmmh!).
I tried to negotiate a 3rd position which was quite ok, finally !

After 20 minutes, she also tried to finish the session, but I also negotiated (again) to extend the time... I did it... to get 25 minutes (she also continued to use her Whatsapp meanwhile) !  :pics

Strange stuff, despite a (quite) bad session, during whole day, she continued to hug me, and kiss me in the club.

Except a miracle, I guess she'll continue her job in the following months.

Offline Sjeufke

• Queens expert
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
JESSY
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 28 september 2017, 23:35:58 »
I met her two weeks ago en spoke with her a short time.
My feeling said, do not go with her on the room!

Thanks!

Teddybear Sjeufke heeft altijd zin in een Gleufke