Auteur Topic: Liana (Lithuania)  (gelezen 6195 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Liana (Lithuania)
« Gepost op: 2 november 2017, 19:29:29 »
Nationality / languages​​: Lithuania origin but in Germany for a long time / enough english for talking
Face: cute
Hair: Brunette, red tainted when you look closer
Size: tall, around 1,80 m
Chest: A cup
Silhouette / body: thin, a little bit too much skinny for me
Tattoos - Piercings: a little cross on her left side of the body, at tit level
Blowjob: excellent ! and very long
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): i think she does not like it so much but in the action, particularly in missio, she let it go for some DFK  :-P
Other features: 3/4 months in Sharks, i remembered her this last summer, i guess when she started here

Extract of my report :
I hoped to see Mandy but she was not there right on the beginning, no need to wait for her then  ...
So in the afternoon I decided to go with Liana from Lithuania, tall girl with nice face, i talked to her in front of the bar and i decided quickly to go with her for a first session

In the room, only kisses on lips and body, then she started with the blowjob, it was fantastic ! one of the best i had recently, so far ! after 5 minutes she asked for 69 but i declined because i was too much excited enough and suggested to go for sex
First on top, then in missio, in that position i had great sensations and decided to kiss her and she finally opened her mouth for great deep French kisses !
It was an excellent room with Liana, it worths it very much for the blowjob, you can believe me  :-P