Auteur Topic: SEESTERNCHEN GANGBANG  (gelezen 45278 keer)

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
SEESTERNCHEN GANGBANG
« Gepost op: 10 maart 2012, 03:43:43 »
[box title=VERA]

[/box]
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline foots

• founding father
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
VERA
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 20 april 2012, 11:16:03 »
Vera ofwel Adrienne kiss is gestopt bij Saskia Farell.

Groet, Foots  O0
Relaxxxboard, van leden, door leden en voor leden.

Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken !
Trouwen is een garantiebewijs voor niet goed, geld kwijt !
Een DVP is goedkoper dan een vrouw en wordt niet ouder, lelijker of dikker en heeft altijd zin.

Offline foots

• founding father
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
VERA
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 8 augustus 2013, 21:40:02 »
Deze dame is elders opgedoken bij Seesternchen in Essen.
zie http://www.seesternchen-gangbang.de/partygirls/partyluder-adirenne.html

Mods graag verplaatsen
Relaxxxboard, van leden, door leden en voor leden.

Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken !
Trouwen is een garantiebewijs voor niet goed, geld kwijt !
Een DVP is goedkoper dan een vrouw en wordt niet ouder, lelijker of dikker en heeft altijd zin.

Offline mechelen

• Keurvorst
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
SEESTERNCHEN GANGBANG
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 9 augustus 2013, 01:09:31 »

Offline koosje12

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
SEESTERNCHEN GANGBANG
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 15 augustus 2013, 22:59:26 »
en ze doet tussendoor ook aan privé-ontvangst

http://www.kaufmich.com/adrienne3101

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
SEESTERNCHEN GANGBANG
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 12 augustus 2014, 14:24:56 »
Tuesday 29th July, after Saskia Farell first gangbang for me, i wanted to try something else and decided to give a chance for this one

I arrived at the beginning and was warmly welcomed by Jenny the Master of Ceremony if i may say, she explained to me everything and then i just got dressed in a room next to the entrance, around 10 men were already there and the 2 girls Candy and Elly as well

It is a little place, similar to a big appartment, gangbang takes place in a bed next to the shower place, in the begining the first round was with Candy and Elly but i did not participate, honestly both girls were not my type but there were not ugly at all, do not worry  ;D

After 1 hour only, Jenny decided to join the gangbang and i decided to go as well, i was on third position  :-P ;D  one came while fucking her whereas she sucked the another one but it was really, really, really ... long  8)  he seemed to have some difficulties to come and i was desperately waiting my turn and almost gave up !

i decided to move close to her and she got it and started to suck me, the another guy just got up and left ! at last !

Jenny really performs an excellent blowjob, i controlled and came after 5 minutes in her mouth, i am a good participant  ;D

Then she blows everybody around the next hour, at least 10 men were waiting around the bed, she took the sperm one by one in her mouth, what a really great performer she is !
it was really a nice entertainment because there is a couch in front of the bed where you can admire the spectacle  ;D

But that was all for me, honestly i was really not inspired by someone else among the 2 other girls, fortunatly it is a cheap gangbang, 59 euros, it was a good experience, i could be back if there are another girls  :-P