Auteur Topic: JOANNA, Duitse  (gelezen 1678 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
JOANNA, Duitse
« Gepost op: 1 september 2012, 23:37:22 »
On monday, i was in F39, i have been many times in this club since last year, so i know a few girls   already and this time i was quite worried to go during the summer because the main drawback of this club is that there is no outside spaces or garden  :-\
but the positive side of this club is the girl's service, one of the best in the area if i may say, i almost was never disappointed from this point of view, my great memories were with Jessica (many times), Juju, Nadine (Germany), Kim (hungary) and many others i don't immediatly remember theirs names, sorry
and monday, i was happy to be back again here after 2 months somewhere else, and this time i went with Joanna from Germany, blond girl around 30, 1,60, thin
at the beginning, nice french kiss for at least 2 minutes then long very good blowjob, i had to stop it and asked for licking her pussy otherwise i think i would have come too quickly, she has a nice pussy, then sex was classical
i'd say that with Joanna, it was more "professional" comparing to the others where the girls offered to me a great moment, for example, with Kim 2 hours in the room with at least 1 hour kissing  or Jessica so much crazy about sex, in the couch her legs wide open fingering her pussy while sucking me deeply, really great time in the past in F39  :)

Note Rolly: Onderwerp aangepast en verplaatst omdat de tekst een recensie bevat.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 2 september 2012, 00:38:07 door Rolly »