Auteur Topic: NADINE, Duitse  (gelezen 3225 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
NADINE, Duitse
« Gepost op: 18 september 2012, 20:41:05 »
I would like also to share my experience about Nadine i met 2 times in F39, she was also here on my visit in the end of august but did not get dressed in order to work that day, simply said hello to her friends and left the club ...
She is around 1m70, blond, nice face and great body, very beautiful tits

The first time i have seen her i did not dare to go with her  :-[ it was last year and it was only on the next visit that i made my mind to go and speak to her in the couch ...
she immediatly said to me that she remembered about me from my last visit, me too  ;D
when we went to the room, oh my god it was really great, passionate french kisses, great blowjob and i came too much quickly in the doggy position, her ass was so exciting!
Then there was a nice social time and she even asked for a second round with me but i declined , saying to her that i was too tired but today i'm still thinking again how i could be so stupid to say no  8) i'm pretty sure it would have been greater the second time  ::)

and it is only this year i went with her for a second time, the minute she entered into the club, she looked at me and i knew she recognized me  ;D
when she got dressed i immediatly went to see her into her couch and it was OK for this second session, great as well, she also performed a very good finish in mouth  :)

after this session, she was always sending to me big smiles into the club, i really think that the alchemy works very well between us because then my friend went with her and it didn't work very well, she didn't kiss that much with him and and she was not very friendly with him ...
So i just think it could be very good with her only if she likes you otherwise it is the minimum service ...
For me without anydoubts, i will go for a third time if i see her the next time  ;)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
NADINE, Duitse
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 13 augustus 2014, 17:54:23 »
I met her again in F39H this time
Extract of my report :
Then only later i went with Nadine, long time i had not seen her, it was again excellent with her, nice french kisses, excellent and long blowjob, passionate sex, she really gives the impression that she enjoys it very much, again unlimited sex when we are together, i like it  :111: