Auteur Topic: Sandra (Poland)  (gelezen 1593 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Sandra (Poland)
« Gepost op: 6 juni 2014, 22:06:31 »
Nationality / languages​​: Poland / german speaking, almost no english
Face: very nice face
Hair: Blond hair
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: not thin
Tattoos : no
Blowjob: Excellent, long and deep
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): passionate  :-P
Other features: if you hear a girl shouting loudly in the living : "WAS IS DAS ?" then laughing, it is probably her  ;D

Bill met her at the party in LR :
At 4 o'clock in the morning, in the couch with Billclinton, we were looking at Sandra the polish girl, i remembered excellent time with her when she was in PSR, it was an excellent service and i warmly encouraged Bill to go and try, i think that he was not disappointed, i did not see him after 1 hour  :)) i decided to leave, it was a long but excellent day, good party with many girls and good beers
but i also did last year because ... once upon a time in PSR  :-P i met Sandra, young blond girl from Poland, 6 or 7 months in Germany, she does not speak a lot of english, she has a very beautiful face and a "strong" body

when i went and spoke to her in a couch, she immediatly had a great smile on her face and then into the room, as soon as she closed the door she jumped immediately with her arms around my neck and kissed deeply and passionately, she was so much excited, on the bed she asked: woher kommst du ? i said France overseas she looked at me and said with the eyes of love : shon :)) every time it happens something like that, i could be sure that the session will be very good ...

... and it was really excellent, that was the session i had been searching since i am back on FKK this month, never give up

i liked very much her body, beautiful tits and perfect skin, very soft
she deeply kissed almost all the time, blowjob was perfect, sex was great, i was so much excited, even after i come, i was so hard again ! i even hesitated to go for a second round, but i tried to be reasonable and saved my money, next time i hope so

when we left the room, she was again kissing me deeply, she did not want to stop kissing, holy fuck !

Sandra is fucking HOT  :111: !
« Laatst bewerkt op: 6 juni 2014, 22:12:10 door Tikinui »