Auteur Topic: What's the use of writing about saunaclubs.  (gelezen 23587 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
What's the use of writing about saunaclubs.
« Gepost op: 14 december 2013, 17:57:21 »
I hope I put in the right place. Otherwise it may be put where it belongs.

Since I started visiting saunaclubs I have written a lot. I have read far more than I have written. I wondered at the use of writing and reading so much.
First question is whether I would have ever entered a saunaclub without the info of the websites. The answer is not an easy one. I had read a lot, especially the stories of Ketserr about GT but I never went to GT or another SC. Then I met Nina in Amsterdam. She told me she had been working in SC's and then she left Amsterdam. I felt like I only had one option: go there. I never found her.
So the sites partly contributed to my first visit.
Then I went to more SC's and this was mostly done on info from the websites. I simply didn't know about the clubs. So a large contribution from websites to getting to know other SC's.
But, has the info on the websites been consistent with my experiences. Really not much. I liked GT, SS, GD, Artemis and PHG. But I didn't like YY and DV all that much. I really disliked Babylon, PSR and Sharks. Still a 50% score of nice clubs, a rather good result.
Then I wanted to know how much the websites contribute to having a good session.
It is almost nil.
In 1,5 years I only selected a few girls on the basis of website info. Only five proved to be a good catch.
Of these five ladies there is only one that I want to do again as soon as I see her. It's Larissa from GT, now sadly missing. I've had quite a few more ladies.
Then there's the question of which website contributed most in this. To be honest, three of the five ladies (Jana in GT, Nora and Loredana in SS) were selected by info from Dutch websites. First session with Jana was when I started visiting SC's. The other two sessions took place during the first visit to a new club. I visited 10 SC in total. So, when you go to a club for the first time, you can use some info about the girls but not a lot.
The choices for the other two ladies (Larissa and Anny in GT) were made on the basis of info on youppie.net. A French and not a Dutch website. Of course I have been with far more ladies. The use of the websites is almost nil.

Another question is whether free entry tickets play a role. Hell no. Not for me. I got three times free entry (when writing this I got another one) and I ended up paying more. I simply stayed half an hour longer than normal. It was not really worthwhile as the second half hour always is less than the first half hour. Adding to that, I got used a bit to full hours in stead of half hours. I gave in more quickly to the request of the ladies. Then I found out, that the full hours actually diminished my fun a bit. The frequency of sensations simply is lower. So, I got back to half hours again. Free entry tickets are welcome but too much of them might work against my finances and fun!
Most of this was written just before I got a free entry ticket to GT. The one I had hoped for. It proved to be a disaster. But the free entry ticket cannot be 'blamed' fort it. Still, free entry tickets have not become more popular with me these last few days.
So, all this reading and writing cannot be about the info provided or advantages of free entry tickets. I would have stopped as it's very little use to continue.
The real reason must be that we simply like to write and read.
So, if you read this and think "I don't like this" then that means I am writing this just for myself. Maybe a bit sad.
Or should I end like this: stop reading-only. Double your fun: start writing.

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
What's the use of writing about saunaclubs.
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 14 december 2013, 18:31:39 »
Dat is erg mooi verwoord hoe jij er over denkt.
En iedere persoon denkt er weer anders over.

Hebben fora enig nut?
Hell ya.

Is de info op de fora interessant?
Voor de ene wel, voor de andere niet

Zijn vrijkaartjes nuttig?
zonder vrijkaartje betaal je de inkom, met ga je alvast gratis binnen

Zijn recensies nuttig, interessant, nodig, leuk of bladvulling?
Ja/neen, ja/neen, ja/neen, ja/neen, ja/neen

Wat is de grootste troef van een forum?
FOTOSELECTORS  :111: ;D

Triple your fun, beside reading, writing .... on one forum you can also LOOK at the pictures of the girls, a picture tells more than a thousand words  :dance2 :pica :035:

"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal