Auteur Topic: Alice (Romanian)  (gelezen 6919 keer)

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Alice (Romanian)
« Gepost op: 3 mei 2015, 20:37:09 »
Alice.ro is probably the chubbiest girl I've ever been with in FKK.  :tietjes

She was sitting like on the couch, and was looking a bit sad. Sumo tried to chat a bit with her. Boff couldn't resist to use his mojo to make her laugh. I found her really lovely so I tried my luck and sat next to her. Actually she might know 5 english word, included hundred euro one hour ...  :-P So Alice.ro is a 20yo romanian chick, and she's working in SixSens for a month. After the awful first room, I wanted some fun and GF6.

When I asked for the keys, she almost run to the reception and I had to follow her, in order to not stay alone and loose her.  :wtf:

So she took the key for the room number 9, but she read 6, and tried to open the room 6. After trying hard like for a minute, a guy opened the door and was like "Why the hell are you trying to open the door, it's busy." Alice is working here for a month but she behaves like if it was her first day.  :13:

Once in the room, we cuddled like lovers, the GF factor is hight, she know how to use her hands, and that's appreciable. I might have to add that I'm extremly handsome, and she might not want to kiss other guys than me.  8) After this, I was really horny and wanted to habe sex right now. Missionary to begin with, she behaves like she's in love, and that feels good. It's easy to percieve that her experience is really small and she has still a lot to learn, but you can't find a girl that is both new and an expert is sex.

In the end, it was a good moment but she was at some moment clumsy so to say. Still a good time with her.

Body: chubby
Heigth: 1.60m
Boobs: C cup
Face: nice, lovely smile
FK: yes