Height : 160-165cm
Speaks : English, Dutch, (German?)

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
MARA
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 3 december 2016, 22:23:57 »
I've met Mara in Babylon, on 24 Nov.

In the evening, I approached her in her sofa for a (very) long talk, hugs and massages. She was in a very cool relax mode (drinking her cola, smoking, texting), after more than one hour, I don't know if she understood that I have « chosen » her. By the way, I express my wish, before to go further. We continued to talk for long time, singing Spanish songs, etc.  :laughingchick

She told she's sometimes very selective, often declining clients if she doesn't feel !

She's now 20, roumanian but she has worked in Antwerp (that's why she speaks Flemish), and quite slim format, but huge boobs.  :movingtits

Finally in the room, I sat on the bed and she started a very nice blowjob, while opening her legs. Later, I've visited and licked her pussy, a must.
After some « dangerous » games, touching each other, kissing tenderly, she cried « Durex » to continue in missionary and alternative !

This meeting was a must, the feeling was so good, and there's big chance I should meet her again, for sure !  :039: :039: