Auteur Topic: Mina (german)  (gelezen 13527 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Mina (german)
« Gepost op: 12 april 2015, 10:50:50 »
Nationality / languages​​: German / few english speaking
Face: normal
Hair: Dunkelblonde
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: B cup, natural and firm
Silhouette / body: normal, really fit
Tattoos - Piercings: no
Blowjob: really long and slowly, she likes it
Cunnilingus: she also likes it very much
Kisses (yes-no): Not from herself, but she did not refuse it when i tried a couple of time in the past on missio (i have been with her 4 or 5 times)
Other features: 4 or 5 years now in Aca

Extract of my report :
But on Sunday, she was not there, so i decided to go with Mina, i have been with her about 4 or 5 times but last time was 2 years ago and it was not as good as it was before, so i never tried to go with her again until this last Sunday  :-P

She was happy that i decided to go with her and let me tell you, that was one the best room with her ! she provided one of the best blowjob i had in the last months, long and slowly, so excellent that i spent most of the time trying to hold on and not coming too much quickly, after 15/20 minutes, i had to stop her and asked for sex then blowjob again for an excellent finish   :lekker 

In the locker room, i did not know how much she would ask me because we stayed around 35/40 minutes in the room, so I gave her 75 (normally 65 with the CIM but i decided to give 10 more because of the 5/10 minutes overtime ...) she immediately said to me : So much ! Thanks ! 

And here it is the big difference with DV ! Exactly the same time in the room for both girls but in DV the girl asked me much and here she did not expect so much whereas she could have asked 105 because of the excedeed time of 5/10 minutes

And this was really the Mina i like very much, when she is in a good day then this girl could really give her best, after such so this excellent service, i would not hesitate to go again with her for the next time, without any doubts  :13:

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Mina (german)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 20 mei 2015, 19:18:09 »
2 another visits with Mina last Thursday (1 hour, 2 shots) and Sunday (half an hour)  :-P
Again really great and she even performed great french kisses ! i was so surprised  :017:
But her blowjob is simply one of the greatest ones i had since 2 or even 3 years ! She sucks slowly and very softly, this is simply incredible ! it is like an icecream for her  ;D and she can suck half an hour or even more if you do not stop her, clearly for blowjob amateur  ;) and sex is great as well, she has a great body  :-P