Auteur Topic: NICOLETTA (bulgaarse)  (gelezen 8379 keer)

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
NICOLETTA (bulgaarse)
« Gepost op: 26 september 2015, 13:05:49 »
Nationality / languages : bulgarian / speaks german (good). 
Figure: normal
Hair: brown
Size: 1,60 m
Chest: natural, B cup
Silhouette / body: normal / some kilos in excess
Tattoos - Piercings: yes - no
Blowjob: yes 
Cunnilingus: Yes + 69
Kiss: Yes
Other features : ex-Alexandra in HP,DV,YY,PSR and Ocean.

Visit of September 23th 2015 :

Girl who I met in Panthera (ex-Alexandra) 2 years ago and in Dolce Vita last year. She worked also in YY, PSR and Ocean. She recognized me and it was her third working day in Magnum.

Profile : nice face but some kilos in excess because of her 3 months in holidays … ;D Very friendly, long social time if you are agree to go outside to the terrace to allow her to smoke some cigarettes….

Service : Her service is very good. Rather sensual in the preliminaries : french kisses, caresses, cuni, fingers, excellent blowjob with good variations. After, the session became more intensive and finished by a cim  :111:.

Appreciation : very good.

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
NICOLETTA (bulgaarse)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 13 oktober 2015, 19:29:29 »
Visit of october 11th 2015 :

I always have much pleasure to meet her again since our first meeting in HP 2 years ago. She is not like a top model  :showtits1 because of some … kilos in excess but I appreciate her charming personality   :ladyred. You receive a nice welcome with a great smiling, she spends time with you without pressure to go quickly in the room. Her behavior is natural and friendly. I’m not sure that Magnum is a good place for her.

Service : two very tender, sensual sessions without being (too much) gfe, very different from those which I had with her previously. A good sharing between us  :happy. I felt that we wanted to give some pleasure to our partner and to receive some back. I also appreciated these kindly moments when I can feel that she was close to me.

Appreciation : very good.
Repetition : high