Auteur Topic: Kasia, Polish 22 year old, black long hair  (gelezen 51531 keer)

Offline inglewood

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Kasia, Polish 22 year old, black long hair
« Gepost op: 12 mei 2013, 19:58:09 »
i met Kasia on friday 10th may in GoldenTime. She is polish, 22 years old , black long hair with a young face
, slim body... This is my friend who advice me to go with her after he spent 1 hour in a room and another 1 hour two days before(8 may)   ...Normaly i am not really interrested by young girl, but on this day, i do not know why exactelly but Kasia is in my scoop....I like her face, her hair, her smile, her body(very slim with long leg, very nice back) even if she has not a big bra, she is very sexy.If you look her in her eyes when she smile to you, it is very difficult to say "No" to her....the only problem for me was that she could not speak English and my german is really basic, i am able to understand a litlle bit but not really to speak...So for explaining what you like , this is not really easy...but for sex, everybody will explain to you that you do not need to speak to fuck.......you can let the things going and see what happen and this is what i did...Kasia asked me if i kiss or not ( the world's gone crazy) and i just have the time to answer "depend" that she gave me a big french kiss(i'm not sure that she understood what "depend" mean). After fews minutes, it was time for blowjob.....quiet nice: she has a piercing on her tongue and the sensation is great with that ....i told her that i was  interrested to stay 1 hour with her, so she stopped the oral to give more and more kiss....At a moment, I asked for sex and it was really good...I am often worry when i have sex with a Young girl(maybe it is stupid to think like that because young girl can be experimented too  ::))  but with Kasia, no problem at all. She has done a great job for me and for my friend : this guy booked her 4 times in 3 days in GT (the 8,10 et 11 may)...She is just in GT for 1 week ( this is what she said) and she was really fully booked during the days we were there. After i came , she tooks the condom to see the quantity of sperma inside and told me "there is lot of baby here" ..She is not new in the industry but she was really nice with us after the room (particulary my friend) so please take care of this sweety young girl....she deserves it and if you are nice with her, she will return back the best....
« Laatst bewerkt op: 12 mei 2013, 20:04:11 door inglewood »

Offline satanic surfer

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 12 mei 2013, 20:28:33 »
merci Ingelwood, Kasia était avant au Samya (Adelina)...

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 13 mei 2013, 16:18:39 »
Yep, i saw her a few times and i am keen to meet her regularly.
She touched my heart  :17:
She is off for quite some time as i met her sunday morning for a last kiss before she went back home...She might be back soon though.
For gentlemen only, no need to say.
 :mistress

Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 29 december 2013, 18:25:55 »
I used to be very found of her(3 sessions/day) in early May, she is not the same anymore seven months later, though remains one of the most natural and gentle, she inevitably professionalized.
Output brutally of the magical area... (not practiced since last month).
In late January, long scheduled break.

:littleangelx
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.