Auteur Topic: Alessia (German/Bosnia)  (gelezen 47796 keer)

Offline inglewood

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Alessia (German/Bosnia)
« Gepost op: 9 juni 2013, 20:51:37 »
I met Alessia on friday 7th june. Alessia is 25, brunette, quite tall (more than 170 cm)...She is born in Germany but her parents are Bosnians....
Alessia is what i call " a seductive girl". She is not the most pretty girl of the Golden Time, but she is lovely, attractive and sexy and speak a perfect English. When she came sit to me in the Sofa, i knew in 10 secondes that i will go in a room with her ....Why  ??? She has lot of charm and know how to use it on men. For me if you have the good approach, i can not resist at all. Alessia had it  !!!......The last times that a girl came to me in GT during the last months , after 30 secondes of stupid conversation , it is the same story : key+Room or "la pipe, l'amour".....Alessia did not do that, she took the time to spend 10/15 minutes for talking about usual things with me and after that i was under  her charm....That is why i asked her to get a key.....she came back with after 2 minutes , with a  large smile on her face....In the room, nothing change. Her attitude was friendly and it is possible to spend a very good time with her if you are nice and respectful. She gave me lots of pleasure, specially with her blowjob. Sex was very good . If you are gentle , she will let you do things.....I finished by a excellent CIM : Comment of Alessia : what a big quantity !!!!!  Of course, one month i did not do nothing......She is a good "pro" if i can say ...I spent 1 hour in the room wih her and i was very happy to have made the right choice for the only session of my day. I did know nothing about her before and i just went with her because very good feeling.together .After the session, she came back 2 times to sit near me in the Sofa and have a chat (10 minutes each). I asked her lot of thing about the job, she answered to me without problem and it was very interresting ....So if you want to find a dicerning girl who don't put on you big pressure to go in the room and when you are in the room , you can try Alessia. Take care of this nice girl !!!!
« Laatst bewerkt op: 9 juni 2013, 23:17:15 door inglewood »

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Alessia (German/Bosnia)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 11 augustus 2013, 00:35:51 »
Nationality / languages​​: German / German - English excellent elaborate
Face: cute
Hair: Brown
Size: about 172cm
Chest: Average size but firm and very beautiful
Silhouette / body: rather framed but remains thin and well proportioned, "bandante"
Tattoos - Piercings: not noticed
Blowjob: special one, very good
Cunnilingus: not tried exceptionnaly...i don't know why!
Kiss (yes-no): Not so much but wild and intense

I did not need to talk for hours about bosnian literature as i have had enough feedback on her.
Nice body, cute face like Olive Popeye's girlfriend, speaking very good English and most importantly...she provides excellent service, enough said
Personal technique with BJ(with hands, hard to describe), fucking great, nice and tasty.Sweet girl!
Highly recommended.
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.