Auteur Topic: Natasha (Romanian)  (gelezen 11766 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Natasha (Romanian)
« Gepost op: 16 maart 2015, 00:37:49 »
Natasha has blonde hair. She's 21 yo, is 1.63. A natural A cup that's simply too beautiful to be true. Romanian. I think her eyes are hazel but she smiled most of the time. I only saw that smile, sorry. She's thin but I wouldn't call her a Lolita. Her body is tanned. Best thing is that although she's thin it's still very nice to fondle her breasts and buttocks. She is two weeks in GT and worked at Stuttgart before this one. She prefers GT over Stuttgart as people here show more respect. We only talked shortly about things like respect. I like her views and share most of what she said.
Natasha is simply a very sweet girl. She didn't know the word "Süß" while it really applies to her very much. It took me quite some time before she understood that: insects go to flowers and make a substance: honey etc.
We start kissing. With the lips only. A few times she kisses with tongue but I do not want to take too much advantage  of this as I promised her to kiss with lips only.
She smiles almost all the time when she looks at me and I can't resist it. It's a sweet, sweet smile. She kisses my neck and nipples and it's as close to GFE as I want it to be. Before she gets down on me she wipes my dick with a cloth. I ask her to do it gently. Her blowjob is a bit too hard for my liking. After some time she corrects this and then I'm on the verge of coming. We go intimate. Rodeo is OK. Doggy is phenomenal. Those buttocks are simply too much. I got to hold back and that doesn't work out fine for me: I do not come easily anymore. Doggy and mish give a perfect feeling but I do not come. We extend the session to one hour. I put her flat on her belly and I penetrate her while lying on this delicious butt. I get out of my mind but I don't come.
There's only one solution then. Mish. Slowly. Moving almost out of her pussy I get the hang of it again. No holding back anymore. She tickles my balls and I do come nicely.
Then her nice personality shows again. She doesn't get the sheet to leave the room. No she gives me a massage. No need to ask for it. An hour is an hour. She apologizes for not having more strength. Well my back liked her hands quite much.  ;D
I pay her and give her a chocolate bunny. She likes it.

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Natasha (Romanian)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 25 april 2015, 14:04:31 »
In the room Natasha simply is a doll. There's few girls that have been so friendly with me :happy  in the room: Sabina, Larissa, Jana. She enlisted herself in a good group.
We kiss a bit. She kisses my neck which makes my dick rise immediately. Her blowjob is good and meanwhile I can caress most of her body. I like her small tits very much. Then she gets on top. Slowly at first, then an interval of very rapid pushes. Slowly again, rapid pushes almost bring me to heaven. I want doggy. I could have come in one push only. I concentrate on not coming too easily. I move very slowly. For minutes I am on the verge of coming.  :swim  Walhalla has arrived. Then I almost loose it. A bit more force and I am back on track again. I cannot hold back anymore and I come quite nicely. We talk a bit more and I pay her the 50 euro. I teach her about the Three Dutch kisses. So no mistakes about that anymore.