Auteur Topic: Julia (Jamaican)  (gelezen 6586 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Julia (Jamaican)
« Gepost op: 10 april 2015, 23:39:53 »
I had seen her before lunch but decided to enjoy the sun most of the day. I liked her beauty: tall, slim,beautiful eyes. I found her again a bit before dinner time. She makes conversation easily. After some time she gets us a drink. I was swept off my feet by this. She really is nice. I wanted her. Only one problem. She wants me to lick her. I tell her I don't like that so much. Well, this year it's her turn, I think. 8)
In the room she kisses like dynamite. :bud  :dance2 Even puts her tongue in my ear. Then she really wants to be licked. No doubt about it. I do what I can. She says she likes it. She tells me that I'm the best. Huh??? You just told me someone else made you scream  :-\. She is just being friendly. ;D I'm happy that this years' licking is over. O0 I lay down, it's her turn now. She does a nice job. Then we go intimate. She is really tight. It feels too nice to hold back. One minute and I'm done. She remains friendly all the time. But no after sales. Well that's OK.
I can recommend her to every one. Especially if you want an excellent kisser. Also, when you already had a few sessions and want to come just once more then she is a perfect choice. But you got to lick her!! She thinks most men like that. Well I don't know.

Julia: Jamaican, about 1.70 tall, slim, beautiful eyes early twenties I guess, black hair halfway her back, A-cup.