Auteur Topic: IRINA (Roemeense)  (gelezen 9716 keer)

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
IRINA (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 23 juni 2015, 18:39:38 »

"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

JacoGillongo

• Gast
IRINA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 2 augustus 2015, 15:09:41 »
Copy from the main story:
Irina is good looking. Not a stunner but a tight body and nice legs and butt. I don't want to talk very much. I simply want to have sex. When she says she will kiss me, we are heading for a room pretty soon. She is the only girl I have seen that can put the sheet in order with one subtle move of her wrists. Might not be the info you are looking for, but I was impressed.
She only kisses a bit. It's a bit of a disappointment. She starts sucking and initially it is good. Later on she applies more force. It still is OK but no chance of coming in her mouth. Well, then I don't have to hold back a lot. Her hand caressing my groin is the same story. It starts well but continues OK. I like her boobs and hour-glass figure. Her boobs are plastic but I didn't see that. I can play with them as much as I like. Her butt is the same. A bit tiny but perfect to play with. The best part is still to come. She comes on top of me and her squatted cowgirl is almost perfect.  ;D She keeps on doing this far longer than I had expected.   ;D I wonder at her fitness. A positive surprise. I gotta hold back a bit to not come early. Then the next surprise: she continues in rodeo.  :pica Again she continues for quite some time. Doggy is to follow. Her butt is nicely shaped but not very big. But it really feels good when fucking her in doggy: soft and firm. Then she moves forward until she lies flat on her belly. While lying on her butt I keep pushing. I must say that I really liked that a lot. I thought her butt would be a bit too small to make this position feel comfortable but it's not. It feels perfect. I come after some pushes and she leaves me to enjoy the aftermath of my orgasm.
Time is about 22 minutes, which is a bit short. All in all the session is good. Especially the ending. I would like to do a new session with her. Whether that happens depends on the competition around her.