Auteur Topic: Meike (German)  (gelezen 5197 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Meike (German)
« Gepost op: 2 augustus 2015, 15:33:31 »
Copied from the main topic of GT.
After dinner I was looking for a lady to do a second session. Dutch railway has entered in a summer nap  :cry and I really needed a lot more time for the journey back home. It meant time in GT was running out on me. There was one girl that was more interesting than the others at that moment. I had seen her a few times during the day and I liked what I saw. Now she was walking around, talking to her lady friend and I simply couldn't find a decent way to talk to her. It looked as if she was waiting for an appointment. Finally I managed to get her attention. Meike is her name. 'Are you German?' I asked her with some delight. Yes she is. She guessed I was German as well. Well, I'll just keep on talking. You can do better than that. Of course she quickly guessed that I am Dutch, but it was a nice compliment. 8) Much better than guessing that I was a Bayer as Emiglia did a long time ago. Meike is a nice girl. Laughing quickly and a delight to talk to.  :ladyred But I had not much time left, so I asked 'Do you kiss?'. Well, only if we stay an hour or more. Well, time was running out on me but I saw that perfect laugh on her face. I wasn't gonna waste an opportunity to kiss her mouth and see those eyes smiling at me. So I said "Yes, get us a key." I could stay 45 minutes and call it a day and still get the train in time.  O0 Well that would end differently. First thing was that we got cabin 11 as an early prelude to Carnival. 8) In the room she made the bed. I lay down on it on my side, looking at her undressing herself. She 'nested' her back against my belly: an early spoons position.   :laydown It felt good. Caressing her smooth skin and feeling the skin of her back pressured against me I got an erection pretty fast. I put on my glasses again to see her in the mirror.  :dance2
OK, I was in a hurry but I simply liked her and let go of my lack of time. Then some kissing and I got that perfect smile I had been hoping for. She went down on me. At first a bit too hard but well than I won't come so fast. Slowly she changed it to a soft approach. What followed is amazing. :bud No words for it. She sucked me for about 50 minutes (I guess). Changing for some kissing and caressing once or twice. She varied so often, I just don't know anymore. Valuing the response of my dick, she adapted her technique. :bud Working up to a climax and then releasing the pressure. Not building it up the same way but choosing a new approach. :cheer: Never playing safe, all the time looking for a new way to get me gasping for breath. She succeeded extremely well in this. I almost went out of my head. :dance2 I hoped it would never end. Thinking about the train that I had to catch I decided to let it go. Take a hotel room or anything. Not important anymore.
I got hold of her breast. Soft at first but they hardened after some caressing. Natural breast are a joy. You can play with them and feel the response in your hands. Size can never make up for that. Then she changed her position and I couldn't control my body any longer. Lying on the bed with my dick in her mouth my body moved upwards. :pica22 I actually fucked her in her mouth. She played along. I tried to stop it as her sucking simply felt better but I couldn't. So I fucked her this way until my body simply was worn out.  :pompe She took over again. I fingered her a bit. After some time same thing happened: I couldn't control my body any longer. Now I really wanted to come in her mouth. I pushed hard   :1rij: and she could only just hold it in her mouth. Air escaping her lips but I didn't come, unfortunately. Might be because I held back so much. Even if it would have ended this way the session was unforgettable. I never had this strong feeling before. I asked her to come on top of me. I was a bit anxious as she wouldn't get an extra fee for coming in her mouth. But she was really friendly. What a doll. So we changed to rodeo. It was nice. Doggy then. This was it. My dick wasn't gonna leave that pussy. Too delicious. I felt my orgasm knocking at the door.  :cheer: Slowly, slowly I let it in. It was long lived.
After coming inside her she remained in the same position. She told me I made her come. Who knows. Maybe it's true. Maybe she is just being nice. I caress her back, her neck, her arms, her legs and her feet (kitzlig). She likes that a lot.
Most remarkable about Meike is that she stays very friendly all the time. She really is a doll. This session is one to remember. It's the best session so far this year. It is in the same league as my best Artemis sessions. Next time I will book Meike for one hour at least. I would love to rush back to her right now  :bud but that will not be possible in the coming weeks.
Should I complain about not kissing on 30 minutes sessions. Hell no, I stayed almost 90 minutes.  ;D
Does this session fit into a template like one sees so often? The required format to review a lady. No, we didn't kiss that much. There's no entry for caressing. The format could never explain why I felt to be out of my mind. No, best sessions don't fit into a template. They deserve a scream of joy.  :-\
I give her the money and a chocolate. She is the first lady to spend some attention to it. But now I really have no time left anymore. I have to hurry or spend the night in Germany. I wash and get dressed quickly. When I leave Meike is doing her make-up. So she uses as much time for washing as I needed for washing and dressing. Hygiene is in good order.

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Meike (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 2 augustus 2015, 15:46:10 »
I had expected a topic of Meike her but couldn't find it. I couldn't find anything about her on other sites. So I need to add the following:
Meike is German, has straight blonde hair onto her shoulders but often she puts it up up in some simple 'waves'.
She is appr 1.65-1.70, has an A-cup. Her age is 23 yo. Her skin is white.
I can't remember any tattoos or piercings but that she might have them. I simply don't know.