Auteur Topic: Rosa (Poolse)  (gelezen 1687 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Rosa (Poolse)
« Gepost op: 18 april 2016, 00:43:04 »
Rosa is a blond girl from Poland with blue eyes and is around 30 years old. After a short talk with her i decided to follow her in the room. I liked her body. Quite small breasts with wide tits. She works in GT at least since 2009 if not earlier and her previous names were Julia and Yvonne.

Foreplays were in the menu and quite pleasant but a kind of « Pro foreplays », this professional touch can be felt clearly in all what she does which does not sounds like natural. But there are caresses and kisses despite not really FK or partial French kisses. She starts something but doesn’t go till the end, we feel that she keeps control and stays well in her role so that the illusion is not reached. In one word she doesn’t let herself going. Moreover we feel that she saw thousands of dicks in her life... It remains pleasant and she is not inactive. A kind of « GFE pro » despite not being completely GFE. She fills the contract respecting the rules.

Her weakness is the blowjob which is not deep, monotonous and without changes of rythm. Like a tired Woody wood pecker, you know this bird in the cartoon.

This « pro » background is compensated by a very kind and careful behaviour. She behaves perfectly in the room and tries to make everything seriously. But without magic aspect nor natural way of doing. We can't improvise as it's a bit formatted. Once again we really feel that she works. The sex was ok especially the cow girl which was close, energic and tender at the same time, she moves well and not like a machine but always with this impression « i do my task ». Doggy was quite good but short so that we changed position to missionary then cow girl again which i had to ask as she wanted to finish in handjob. Nothing unforgettable nor amazing but serious and pleasant, we are not stolen and we can’t complain. I would assess her service as somewhere between average and good. Something efficient but without real pluses nor illusion. It’s ok and quite satisfied but far from being bewitched. Not enough for a repetition. After the room she ignores you totally, as many girls do unfortunately.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 18 april 2016, 01:09:08 door MrMazur »