Auteur Topic: Isa (German)  (gelezen 4983 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Isa (German)
« Gepost op: 15 juni 2016, 21:59:54 »
Nationality / languages​​: Germany / good english
Face: very nice face
Hair: blond
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: B cup, beautiful
Silhouette / body: perfect
Tatto/Piercings: did not see any
Blowjob:  good but not enough long for me
Cunnilingus: tasty
Kisses (yes-no): No
Other features: 1 room for the body, not sure for another one with such a service so limited ...

Extract of my encounter :
Then in the evening, time for a couple of beers at the bar, many girls all around, I was wondering which one I could go for a second room when I decided to go and sit in a couch, Isa arrived in front of me and smiled to me, at first I thought that it was a  :spam: but hell no, she was really making obvious signs for sex attempts  :great: , so I asked her to come next to me, nice introducing, this girl is really gorgeous, without any doubts, perfect body and face

In the room, caresses at the beginning, no kisses, I tried but failed, she started with blowjob, good but not long enough, perhaps 2 or 3 minutes, then I licked her, strange because she looked at you when you lick her pussy  :huh:
No finish in mouth possible with her, so I finished in doggy, her body is incredibly really exciting  :-[ but I do not think that I will repeat with her because her service is too much light, it is obviously for optic fick only, certainly one of the most beautiful girl I have seen recently in fkk, like also Jana in Great Palace but with French kisses, much better then :smiley: