Auteur Topic: Monika (Bianca)  (gelezen 5188 keer)

Offline LittleJoe

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Monika (Bianca)
« Gepost op: 13 november 2014, 02:12:52 »
Leeftijd    :    18-21 jaar                     Taal    :    Duits (matig) Engels Matig
Haarkleur    :    Zwart                   Haarlengte    :    Lang
Lengte    :    1.60 m - 1.65 m            Postuur    :    Slank
Tatoeage    :    Ja                            Lichaamsdeel    :    Schouder(blad)
Piercing    :                                        Lichaamsdeel    :    
Cup-maat    :    B                            Siliconen    :    Nee
Kleur ogen    :                                Herhalingsgevaar    :    Ja
Prijs    :    100 euro                             Tijdsduur    :       60 minuten
Service    :    NMC, PZC, Tongzoenen, Beffen

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Monika (Bianca)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 3 januari 2015, 22:44:46 »
Nationality / languages​​: Romania / english speaking
Face: nice face
Hair: Brunette
Size: around 1,60 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: really great
Tattoos : on her shoulder
Blowjob: very good and long enough
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): did not try, not from herself at least
Other features: she has often hit on me since this last summer even in ACA where she stayed a few days but i never answered to her call  8), obviously i do not like too much young romanian girls in this business :sign0135: :lol_hitting:
but on last wednesday and on my friend's advices (4 or 5 times with her  :o :))) , i do not know why but i could not resist anymore ... dudes this girl is fucking hot, body and face speaking  :-P ;D

Nice social time in the end where she reproached me kindly that i never answered to her call, shame on me  :-[

She will be on vacation until 13th february, i think that she needs it so much because she worked so much and seems really tired, i am so surprised that there are so few reports about her on all forums ... 

Offline LittleJoe

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Monika (Bianca)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 4 januari 2015, 02:10:49 »
Thats becourse she changed hear nick, its Monica for some time now

Offline LittleJoe

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Monika (Bianca)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 4 januari 2015, 02:32:10 »
Nationality / languages​​: Romania / english speaking
Face: nice face
Hair: Brunette
Size: around 1,60 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: really great
Tattoos : on her shoulder
Blowjob: very good and long enough
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): did not try, not from herself at least
Other features: she has often hit on me since this last summer even in ACA where she stayed a few days but i never answered to her call  8) , obviously i do not like too much young romanian girls in this business :sign0135: :lol_hitting:
but on last wednesday and on my friend's advices (4 or 5 times with her  :o :)) ) , i do not know why but i could not resist anymore ... dudes this girl is fucking hot, body and face speaking  :-P ;D

Nice social time in the end where she reproached me kindly that i never answered to her call, shame on me  :-[

She will be on vacation until 13th february, i think that she needs it so much because she worked so much and seems really tired, i am so surprised that there are so few reports about her on all forums ...

Thats becourse she changed her nick, its Monica for some time now.
And to make it even harder, I called her Miss Formidable  ;D

Tip voor een Admin om de postings over Bianca en Monica samen te voegen.
note sm: done, thx LJ  ;)

Offline LittleJoe

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Monika (Bianca)
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 5 januari 2015, 22:45:58 »
Voor de fans van haar, Monica/Bianca/Miss Formidabele melde me vandaag het slechte nieuws....
dat ze haar vertrek naar de heimat met minstens een week heeft moeten uitstellen.
Door het mooie weer in Roemenië en de zeer berijdbare wegen daar, heeft ze besloten langer te blijven.
Ik ben met droefheid geslagen  ;D

For the fans of her, Monica/Bianca/Miss Formidabele has let me know today with bad news...
she has delayed her flight home wit a week. Becourse of the beautiful weather in Romania and the passable roads there, she decided to stay longer.
I am beaten with sadness  ;D

« Laatst bewerkt op: 5 januari 2015, 22:55:11 door LittleJoe »