Auteur Topic: GINA (Bul) vh Sonja SS  (gelezen 143503 keer)

Offline legend

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #45 Gepost op: 13 november 2016, 11:42:04 »

:azn:
I see there's more Gentleman in the running for SONJA  :bud :bud :bud
Please be aware that in Bulgarian tradition it's very common that a man steels a woman  :sign0151: :sign0151: :sign0151:
Although I am not Bulgarian I will use any means necessary to spoil your wedding date's  :lol
Sorry to spoil your  (wedding party) :lol_hitting:
The 50 maagden  (virgins) I'm willing to share with you and SM  :showtits :tietjes :sex
SONJAAAAA TO THE LAST MAN STANDING   :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:  :lol_hitting:

Online sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #46 Gepost op: 13 november 2016, 11:53:25 »
[attachimg=1]
:azn:

Ik begrijp de ophef ook niet aangezien Sonia en ik de trouwdatum al hebben vastgelegd.
Uitnodigingen voor het (besloten) feestje medio februari volgen binnenkort  :dance:
 :06:
 :djparty:

Voor degene die het bruidsboeket vangt, staan er een stuk of 50 jonge maagden die voor opvang en troost zullen zorgen.
Ook alle andere feestgangers zullen niets tekort komen   :ladyinred :shakekontje :diva :blonde

Als cerenomiemeester moet ik toch kijken of alles goed vast zit bij de bruid ..... dan blijft er van Sonja niks meer over voor de bruidegom   :censored

My "Little Red Fucking Hood"  ;D
[attachimg=1]
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline LellebeL

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #47 Gepost op: 13 november 2016, 13:09:15 »
Op het oktober verjaardagsfeestje gisteren zag ik Sonia in een mooi zwart/roze setje lopen toen ik binnenkwam. Een paar keer heeft ze iets anders aangedaan (en uitgedaan) met in de avond een prachtig topje, erg sexy!
Heerlijk uurtje met haar op de kamer doorgebracht: haar ogen, kontje, mondje...
Zo lekker, zo'n schatje!!

In de avond nog lang van haar sexy danspasjes en paaldansen acts mogen genieten met zitplaats op de eerste rang.

:clap:
 :13:
I get the best satisfaction from her especially on a TRIO she unlishes a competitive attitude that sky rockets me to unlimited lust and desire  :mistress

:adult

Okay...so you like a trio with Sonia ?!
Well then the Sexmachine can be your partner as he is the ultimate SMeerlap !
And after that you both get your hammer  :021:
And one less to go in the competition for me  :lol

Offline legend

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #48 Gepost op: 13 november 2016, 16:15:51 »
Op het oktober verjaardagsfeestje gisteren zag ik Sonia in een mooi zwart/roze setje lopen toen ik binnenkwam. Een paar keer heeft ze iets anders aangedaan (en uitgedaan) met in de avond een prachtig topje, erg sexy!
Heerlijk uurtje met haar op de kamer doorgebracht: haar ogen, kontje, mondje...
Zo lekker, zo'n schatje!!

In de avond nog lang van haar sexy danspasjes en paaldansen acts mogen genieten met zitplaats op de eerste rang.

:clap:
 :13:
I get the best satisfaction from her especially on a TRIO she unlishes a competitive attitude that sky rockets me to unlimited lust and desire  :mistress

:adult

Okay...so you like a trio with Sonia ?!
Well then the Sexmachine can be your partner as he is the ultimate SMeerlap !
And after that you both get your hammer  :021:
And one less to go in the competition for me  :lol

:o HaHa Lellebel that's not the Trio I was referring tooooooo
I meant with another girl that's when SONJA gets going all in :mistress
Don't be in a harry to celebrate the SONJA marathon has just began :bud
No offence to SM or you but this competition should be under Gentlemans rules  :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:

Online sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #49 Gepost op: 13 november 2016, 17:39:28 »
No offence to SM or you but this competition should be under Gentlemans rules  :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:
Gentlemen ???? In a war ...... ????? I'll cut of your balls and feed them to Carmen2 ... then you're a tenor, the greek version of Pavarotti   :lol ;D

So,  me a gentleman in the most famous war of the century .... forget it
All for the favors of Sonja    ;D
[attachimg=1]
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline LellebeL

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #50 Gepost op: 13 november 2016, 19:13:42 »

So even before marriage (in your dreams), you're already cheating on my fiancée with another girl!?!
And you're the one who refers to gentlemen rules???
 :sign0103:

I suggest we let our wife to be, define the rules of this truel (is duel for three for the truth)
 :character0029:    (Legend)
 :019a           (SMeerlap)
 :king:       (King Lellebel who makes Sonia to be his queen)

:sign0151:  :sign0151: :lol_hitting:

Offline legend

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #51 Gepost op: 13 november 2016, 23:32:08 »

Personal remarks do not effect me and I refuse to be dragged down this road :039:
I insist of conducting this war in a civilised manner  :sex :sex :sex
Oh and getting near my BALLS requires BALLS to do!!!!! DO YOU HAVE THE CACHONAS DUDE???
I doubt it  ;) ;) ;)
Don't forget history!!
A whole nation united for one PUSSY  Helen(SONJA) of Troy  :bud :bud :bud
Beware of my Trojan horse :schaap :schaap :schaap haha remember my army  :13:
In the meantime I ravage SONJA with out mercy in every way and anyway I can :xrated :swim :amazone :adult
Good luck mate !!!! You will need it  :lol :lol_hitting: :lol :lol_hitting: :lol :lol_hitting:

Offline legend

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #52 Gepost op: 13 november 2016, 23:56:54 »
So even before marriage (in your dreams), you're already cheating on my fiancée with another girl!?!
And you're the one who refers to gentlemen rules???
 :sign0103:

I suggest we let our wife to be, define the rules of this truel (is duel for three for the truth)
 :character0029:    (Legend)
 :019a           (SMeerlap)
 :king:       (King Lellebel who makes Sonia to be his queen)

:sign0151:  :sign0151: :lol_hitting:
Noooo Lellebel you got it wrong!!! What I meant as a trio is that I merely observe and enjoy,
while your "fiancee" haha has the initiative  :mistress :ff with the other girl ,
and after she had her fun with her I give her a taste of her own medicine  :bonken 000006 :017a :xrated :swim
I wouldn't even dream of cheating on SONJA before marriage there is no fun in that  :lol
Its more fun to make her cheat on YOU or SM once she is married TO ONE OF YOUS (WISHFULL THINKING) haha
Sorry guys but I take no prisoners in this war  :bud :lol_hitting: :bud :lol_hitting: :bud :lol_hitting:

Offline RyuHayabusa

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #53 Gepost op: 15 november 2016, 01:28:38 »
Ze zag er afgelopen weekend heel sexy uit met haar knielaarzen tijdens haar dansshowtjes. Kamergang is er niet van gekomen maar wordt vervolgd. (als ik toestemming krijg van Eddy  :lol)

Offline LellebeL

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #54 Gepost op: 15 november 2016, 03:49:30 »
Ze zag er afgelopen weekend heel sexy uit met haar knielaarzen tijdens haar dansshowtjes. Kamergang is er niet van gekomen maar wordt vervolgd. (als ik toestemming krijg van Eddy  :lol)
:08:
Hoe groter de fanclub, hoe gelukkiger onze Sonia...   :whipbeer   

Offline LellebeL

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #55 Gepost op: 25 november 2016, 08:12:10 »
Today duel day or the Legend withdraws?  :lol_hitting:

Jacuzzi day that's for sure!
 :whipbeer  bad2  :bud

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #56 Gepost op: 25 november 2016, 08:37:31 »

Sowieso: veel plezier vandaag mannen!!
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

Offline legend

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #57 Gepost op: 25 november 2016, 19:37:40 »

Withdraw ??? Hmmm  ::)
Judgment day will be upon you soon!
I hope you will be able to bare the despare!!!
Hahaha too melodramatic for you amigo?

My saurces inform me that you're gaining,
Some ground!!!
PREPARE for rapid RETREAT  :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:

Full ahead for SONJA  :bud :040:

Offline LellebeL

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #58 Gepost op: 25 november 2016, 23:50:24 »

I hope you will be able to bare the despare!!!
Hahaha too melodramatic for you amigo?

My saurces inform me that you're gaining,
Some ground!!!
PREPARE for rapid RETREAT  :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:

Full ahead for SONJA  :bud :040:
Gaining some ground indeed haha. Since this morning officially fiancé and fiancée by ring and unofficially by  :amazone
 :lol

The Sexmachine is getting some behind in the German automotive battle  :steeringwheel: :whipbeer :steeringwheel:

Nevertheless for Sonia this was a good day and for me too!
She was wearing a nice sophisticated Burberry blouse, showing a piece of her sexy belly and lovely ass. Very attractive and in a super good mood too today. Later in the afternoon we met again after I did some jacuzzi at the Sixsens wellness.
These hours were perfect combination of sex, tenderness and fun in the bubble bath, on the bed and in between..!

The battle and the duel will be continued, no matter what happens.
We better be careful because Sonia has some ideas for us in February: one of us is going to carry her in to the wedding room. Me being her official fiancé is no guarantee for the future: Bulgaria wedding takes 3 days, so probably she can't choose and we have to agree sufficient conditions to make her happy!
 :bedtime2:  t4517 :bedtime2:   :58:

Offline legend

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
SONJA
« Reactie #59 Gepost op: 28 november 2016, 01:20:13 »
OMG,OMG,OMG SONJAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :o ::) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Its amazing what level of pure sexual lust she is capable of reaching :shakekontje :sexxx :laydown 000008 :xrated :gtgal :littleangelx
Honestly i've had hours and hours of fuck sessions with SONJA all over SS (Relax room/Kino/Bar ...... etc and every time its just AMAZING I mean this chic skyrockets me :bonken :sexxx :diva
The erotic look she throws with those perly eyes,or the way she moves on the dancepole,
or those sweet little hands softly touching my erotic zones creating a million of sexual sences!!!
I mean every minute I spend with SONJA is a new discovery just amazing.
Love how I can move her perfect body around any position possible and how she participates,
giving all her sexual energy  :bonken :bonken :bonken :shakekontje
And you just know that the longer you fuck her the better she gets its awesome feeling,
especially when she starts to sweet a little its a precum reaction  :sex?
witch gives me more stimulation to go on and on until she erupts with deep breaths and eyes,
rolling,and body trembling with satisfaction  000008 000008 000008 000008
As I slow down catching my breath she is all over me with her sweet lips and loving tounge wanting more,she keeps me vibrant and hard  :xrated :xrated :xrated
I go down on her perfectly shaped pussy tasting her with my toung and lips softly licking,
her tiny clit while she gives me a blowjob of such intensity that barely I can hold on  :xrated :xrated :xrated 
But I want more of her again and again I hold on and start a new round of pure lusty sex,
I feel her reaching another high after a few minutes and then I finally  erupt uncontrolably,
its heaven, its perfect, its for the thousand time incredible  :swim :swim :swim

For me SONJA is the ultimate girlfriend experiance in SS

PS:The battle for SONJA continues beware fellow compatitors for I will fight to the end  :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: