Auteur Topic: Micky  (gelezen 9655 keer)

Offline Lustman

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Micky
« Gepost op: 24 november 2012, 23:14:31 »
MICKY

Land:             Roemenie
Taal:              Roemeens en Engels
Leeftijd:         21 jaar

UITERLIJK

Lengte:          1,70m
Model:            Stevig ( maar niet dik )
Cup:               B ( lekker )
Haarkleur:      Bruin
Haarlengte:    Halflang

DIENSTEN

* PZC, NMC, TZ, Beffen ...
( Vingeren en FT niet )

EXTRA INFO

Na lange tijd afwezig terug aan de slag in Babylon. Ze ziet er goed en lekker geil uit. Mag binnenkort eens laten zien wat ze in huis heeft. Wordt vervolgd...

[verwijderd door de beheerder]
« Laatst bewerkt op: 24 november 2012, 23:21:01 door Kamikaze »
My German girlfriend likes to rate our sex between 1-10. Last night we tried anal, she kept shouting 9 ! That's the best I've done so far.

guest36915

• Gast
Micky
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 12 februari 2013, 18:34:28 »
I met this beautiful girl on 14th december of the last year. She's not really my type of girl (I prefer smaller and thinner girls) but I found something special in her smile. The alignment of the teeth is imperfect but there is a feeling of freshness on his face.

At the begining, I thought it's Roxy. Both sit near and are friends. We played maybe during a quart of hour with the eyes. And , I stop the conversation with my friend and I sat on side of Micky.

Her english is very good and her conversation too. It's not just the traditional trio Name/Country/Age. We have a really good conversation on our lifes. She are a student in Bucarest that's why she works in Babylone only few weeks in a year.

We went in a room for 30min. Not the better blowjob, no CIM and sexe are really common but seem to be with his girlfriend is very hight. She hasn't learned to cheat like most of the professionals girls.

She give me so tenderness that I book her for 1 hour before I go back to my home. Not for sexe, just kiss, hugs and conversation. It's the first time I do that but it's really good.

She really touch me and I really want to see her again.