Auteur Topic: Nestea (Poland)  (gelezen 2226 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Nestea (Poland)
« Gepost op: 14 juni 2014, 17:20:22 »
Nationality / languages​​: Poland / german speaking, english OK
Face: very nice face
Hair: Dunkelblonde hair
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: normal
Tattoos : little one on her right ass
Blowjob: Excellent, long and tasty  :))
Cunnilingus: good
Kisses (yes-no): passionate and long  :-P
Other features: her name sounds like and could be written like "Nasty"  ;D

Extract of my report :
The number of girls varied between 30 and 35 along the day, usual ones for most of them here in PSR, no real surprise except that lovely blonde girl who was very busy all the afternoon, so successful that i had to be very patient ... until then i finally caught her in a couch  :sex

She was immediately very friendly, she speaks well english, 3 weeks in PSR  :-P her name is something like  Nestea if i got right (i asked her 10 times at least  :lol_hitting:) from Poland but she has been living in Germany for 20 years

In the room, we started with french kisses which were unlimited and very good, even when i stopped she was waiting again for another round of deep ones again, she did not want to stop kissing  :-P  i had to show her my dick waiting desperately for the blowjob  :))  and it was again very good when she started it, this girl is really talented  ;D and her body is really perfect with gorgeous natural tits, then licking and sex were good as well with a lot of kisses everytime  it was like an holiday dream  ;D