Auteur Topic: Jelina (German)  (gelezen 4065 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Jelina (German)
« Gepost op: 19 oktober 2014, 18:35:16 »
Nationality / languages​​: German / german, english OK
Face: beautiful, a dream girl  :o :-P german look, she wears glasses
Hair: Dunkelblonde
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: not thin like Romanian girl for instance but ok, german look
Tattoos : No
Blowjob: Good enough
Cunnilingus: yes, 69 is allowed
Kisses (yes-no): yes with tenderness
Other features: No finish in mouth possible with her, nice social time with her before and after the room
less than 1 month in PSR, she is a student, she must be a sexy one  :-P

Extract of my report :
When i woke up, i honestly did not know if i was still sleaping because a dream girl just arrived  :o long time that it did not happen in PSR :D

But she seems to be almost unreachable, almost everytime talking to other girls and even playing billard   8) and obviously many hunters were around  :-P

I decided to go get some beers (as we said in french : Décrassage  :)) )

Until the dream girls decided also to go get some drinks at the bar, all dudes were staring at her but nobody dared to try anything, obviously everybody was intimidated and did not want to interrupt the girls and risked a no go in front of everybody  ;D

I decided to move around because i thought to myself that this girl does not really want to work but while i was passing through the big place, they were both sitting with her friend and talking again, and you would probably never believes it but she called me  :o at first i thought that it was certainly a mistake :D but no ! she really called me  :-P

She introduced herself as Ilina as i heard but in Freiercafe another german dude opened her thread under the name of Jelina, i think that is more probably the correct name  ;D

She said to me that she noticed that i looked at her when everybody was at the bar, what a joke, everybody around was only looking at her ! she is so gorgeous  :-P i said to her that i did not try to meet her because she was only talking to her mate and she answered to me that it was only a trick when a girl does not want to go with some guys around ... smart girl  ::)

She was really friendly and wanted to know me much better then she asked me if i wanted to go with her in the room, what a joke  ;D ! while we were talking my cock started to be very hard, she has so much quite an exciting body   :-P ! i did not hesitate very much  :))

In the room, i could not believe my eyes, this is certainly the most gorgeous girl i have been with for 2 or even 3 years if it is not more ... and i said to myself that this girl would never kiss a dude like me and ... i was totally wrong, excellent french kisses with a lot of tenderness and many of them ! then excellent blowjob and sex, everything was so perfect !

Then i suddently woke up and realized that i was still in the couch and it was only a dream, what the f... !

No i'm joking :D this girl is so much gorgeous that it was really like a dream to be with her and i was so lucky that she called me because i would have never had the courage to go and speak to her, sometimes beauty feared me so much and even in the room i was still intimidated by this girl but she is certainly aware of it ...

Then only it was time for swimming, i had difficulty to focus  ;D
« Laatst bewerkt op: 19 oktober 2014, 19:05:33 door Tikinui »

Offline boff

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Jelina (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 20 oktober 2014, 10:32:24 »
could it be the Jelina that was in Acapulco with her sister last spring?
taller than average, blue eyes, pretty, some curves though, wearing a brace?
I don't recall about glasses....
I think you must have seen her back then, so if you don't mention it, I suppose i'm wrong.

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Jelina (German)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 20 oktober 2014, 18:56:01 »
For sure it is not the same  :king:
could it be the Jelina that was in Acapulco with her sister last spring?
taller than average, blue eyes, pretty, some curves though, wearing a brace?
I don't recall about glasses....
I think you must have seen her back then, so if you don't mention it, I suppose i'm wrong.

Offline billclinton

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Jelina (German)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 13 november 2014, 20:52:07 »
Dat is niet hoogwaarschijnlik maar zeker dat Jelina een andere is . Want Jelina is nu mijn vaste vriendin in PSR. En als ik haar weer zie dringt het me altijd hetzelde door : wat is ze mooi !  Ik kan echt mijn ogen niet geloven. Zo jong,zo fris met een zo'n echte blondehuid ! En zo vriendelijk . Ze doet altijd haar best om zich bij je aangenaam te maken. Stel je een blonde studente van achtien voor ! Ze gaat gewoonlijk naar PSR toe van woensdag tot en met zondag. Ik zei gewoonlijk want afgelopen diensdag  ben ik toevallig  tegen haar gekomen. En ze antwoorde dat ze er was omdat de daaropvolgende dag, woensdag,een rijke klant met haar en een ander meisje wilde kameren tegen 500 euros ieder. En ze voegde daarop bij dat ze de rest van de week af zou blijven. Stromen toe zolang ze er nog blijft  . Maar respecteren haar want ze het echt verdient .

Ah, boff, je hoef met haar niet te koketteren. Ze komt voor geld...
« Laatst bewerkt op: 14 november 2014, 00:13:49 door billclinton »