Auteur Topic: Mirella (Duitse)  (gelezen 2244 keer)

Offline seksenfun

• prospector
  • Held
  • gfe+speurbeertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Mirella (Duitse)
« Gepost op: 27 maart 2011, 21:37:50 »
haarkleur/-lengte: bruin
ogen: ? 
lengte: 1,65
postuur/cupmaat: normaal/natuurlijke C
nationaliteit/taal: Duitse/Duits
leeftijd: 24
tatoeages/piercings: ja/ja
service: beffen, tongzoenen, NMC, PZC, vingeren
opmerkingen: wordt erg graag gelikt, pijpen doet ze met overgave, is al van bij opening van PSR daar  ;)
het verlangen van de man is naar de vrouw, maar het verlangen van de vrouw is naar het verlangen van de man

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Mirella (Duitse)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 19 oktober 2014, 18:42:59 »
She must be the first girl i have been with in PSR 5 or 6 years ago, she is one of the star of the club thanks to her excellent service, long french kisses and long and very good blowjob, finish is often great  :lekker
She often works on Saturday but she arrives later now in PSR, around 5 pm (before it was always at opening time)  because she got another job now, and she stayed until around 10 pm

Since then i must have been with her at least 7 or 8 times, yesterday it was even greater  :-P :

And only after having the dinner, i decided to go with Mirella only for one reason, i needed a very long and good blowjob, and the one from this girl is simply exactly what i was looking for a last session and i was not disappointed at all ! simply great and i do not know why but she was really friendly with me, much more than usual, she talked to me so much in the end and it was very pleasant, her english is so good, she did not want to leave the room, fortunatly she did not ask me to pay one hour because we stayed more than half an hour in the room with the talking  :-P

Inglewood and Tikinui approved for the worldcup championship blowjob  :-P :))