Auteur Topic: JACQUELINE  (gelezen 18741 keer)

Offline vice-leroy

• forever king
  • rakkertje
  • I am the Vice le Roy of the kingdom of s.e.x.
    • Bekijk profiel
JACQUELINE
« Gepost op: 22 maart 2014, 10:40:09 »
20 years old German girl - natural redhead, fair skin - ultimate GND style, a bit chubby but super womanly, with big juicy tits - beautiful face, classic beauty - speak german, english and french

I'm quite surprised that nobody mentioned her here.
I met her in three sperate times and went biblicaly five time with her.

First time i saw her i nearly had a heart stroke - how could a girl like her be in a place like that. I mean, she looked totally different that all the girls i saw in FKK (mostly slavic type beauty, or at least kinda a same body type and style for 85% of them). And her big breast was nearly going pout of her bra (and that made me hard as a rock)

So i went with her, and it was an explosive session, with a super sexual girl without inhibitions. And her blowjob style is the best i ever had in a sauna-club.
I admit that the first session i hade with her, she was more reserved about deep kisses and pussy licking...

A few months fater i went with her again, and she was the same but more free in mind and body, and it was even more explosive that the first time. And was reserved no more (at least with me)
It's why i went three more time with her  ;D

And she is funny, cool, you can discuss with her and she never try to con you - i would say she is almost too much honest. And that's the kind of girl you truly wish the best for her, 'cause she is an angel.

So guys, you should treat her well, 'cause that's clear she will treat you well  :king:

(and if i want to come back to the Aca, that's for her, ask Why not me^^)
"come to my kingdom, thou who are free of mind"

Offline why not me

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
JACQUELINE
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 22 maart 2014, 18:07:59 »
Your girlfriend...... :censored :censored

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
JACQUELINE
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 9 mei 2014, 22:20:57 »
Once upon a time  ;D if i remember well last year in January  :-P i approached the couch where she was sitting, she suddently had a nice smile on her face, what a good welcome
short introducing and i quickly asked to go to the room ...

... i went to the bed, she went next to me and immediatly kissed me softly then deeply then she started the blowjob which was very good and then again a lot of good french kisses and i also enjoyed kissing her body and her big boobs sex was good as well

social time was very pleasant, she is clever, very good english and she even also speak french! i had great time with Jacqueline
  :111:

But Jacqueline incredibly changed physically along this past year, she lost some weight and is almost not anymore a rubens girl now :o
She must be one of the most successful girl in Aca, everytime going to the room, it could be very difficult to catch her sometimes if you do not have the Shark attitude  :banghead:
« Laatst bewerkt op: 9 mei 2014, 22:26:10 door Tikinui »

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Jacqueline (Duitse)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 20 januari 2015, 16:13:18 »
DV ==> Alexandra
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.