Auteur Topic: MARIGO, Tsjechisch  (gelezen 2432 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
MARIGO, Tsjechisch
« Gepost op: 8 november 2012, 19:29:52 »
Marigo is 22-23 years old, 1m68, brunette with a nice body, she does not speak english, only german
she used to work in Samya before F39 and i already met her in february this year but i did not remember in the first place when she came to speak to me last sunday ...

she performs good french kiss and blowjob into the couch and the room then as well :P
in Samya i was a little bit disappointed but she seems to provide at least a longer service now with french kisses and blowjob, i was quite happy this time  :)
sex was good and i came into the missionary position even if she is not very tight, i mean it was a little bit hard to get some sensation but she managed to excite me enough with the blowjob and the deep french kisses  :)

Offline VJ

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Freude: MARIGO, Tsjechisch
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 8 november 2012, 19:36:47 »
Marigo certainly is a nice session; not the prettiest girl, but great kissing and also very nice pussyslides. She claims to be Czech, but according to Justyna, she is the only Czech in the village. I believe the girls thought she was Albanian... but who cares ;).

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 8 november 2012, 19:52:45 »
Marigo certainly is a nice session; not the prettiest girl, but great kissing and also very nice pussyslides. She claims to be Czech, but according to Justyna, she is the only Czech in the village. I believe the girls thought she was Albanian... but who cares ;).
i even thought she was from Romania when i saw her  ;)

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 9 november 2012, 23:01:11 »
I think she is Turkish ... or Albanian... or Romanisch.... who cares, besides her mom whom I've been told of she's from Prague ...  ;D ;)
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal