Auteur Topic: MARIA  (gelezen 5725 keer)

Offline Taylor

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
MARIA
« Gepost op: 19 november 2016, 01:01:59 »
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]
Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. I gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Offline Taylor

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
MARIA
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 19 november 2016, 17:14:25 »
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]
[attachimg=5]
Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. I gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
MARIA
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 19 november 2016, 17:46:05 »
Dat zijn grote tepels :-\ :showtits1
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
MARIA
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 23 november 2016, 22:30:42 »
I've met Maria on 18 Oct. In XS Saunaclub.

Info : The SX Saunaclub (before : Bochum's Pauschalclub) changed his formula and became (since November 2016) a real Saunaclub (entrance : 40€ / sessions 40€/30 min. or 70€/h).

After two sessions, I was almost coming back home, while Maria wanted to read Cosmopolitan book in the sofa. As she doesn't speak english (and probably basic german), we didn't speak that much. I had a reaction with my phallus, which became hard suddenly !I invited her to a room, and it seemed we became more hot (both of us). She started to kiss me like a real boyfriend, her pussy became so wet, she did a quick blowjob before (still horny) to catch a condom and start several positions. As it was so wet, it went so easily and we continued this intense session.  :dance2

She was not in my topcriteria of beauty, but I admit I felt very well with her.

Afterwards, we also spent time in the veranda, trying to speak or, at least, sharing some words.

Nice memories !  :039: