Auteur Topic: Michelle (Franse)  (gelezen 9341 keer)

Offline seksenfun

• prospector
  • Held
  • gfe+speurbeertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Michelle (Franse)
« Gepost op: 25 december 2010, 17:41:45 »
Nationaliteit /taal : Franse (overzeese gebieden)/ Duits, Engels en Frans
Leeftijd : 30
Haarkleur/lengte : zwart/lang
Ogen: bruin
Lengte : 1,67
Postuur /Cupmaat : normaal/C (naturel)
Tatoeage /Piercing : ja/geen
Service : TZ (hevig en goed), PZC (gevarieerd en bijzonder goed), beffen, NMC, Russisch, GFE (knuffelen, strelen), PSE ongelooflijk veel verschillende standjes waar je nog maar amper over gehoord hebt
Opmerkingen: ze weet GFE te combineren met PSE.  PSE neemt toe naarmate de sessie vordert.  Ze kan er flink tegenaan gaan maar daar tegenover staat dat je haar ook flink mag nemen.  Op haar kont slaan, stevig in haar tepels bijten....  Ze neemt ruim de tijd en geeft een uitermate goeie voorservice en naserviceSpeelt graag lang en veel in de kino en schuwt daar weinig actie.  Als je er niet expliciet iets over afspreekt of niet erg assertief bent, gebruikt ze steevast olie om haar tieten in te smeren en eventueel om jouw lul te masseren.  Met perioden aanwezig.
Deze dame werkt slechts 1 week per maand in YY  ;).

« Laatst bewerkt op: 4 april 2011, 21:59:30 door seksenfun »
het verlangen van de man is naar de vrouw, maar het verlangen van de vrouw is naar het verlangen van de man

Offline TnA Addict

• rakker
  • T & A Addicted
    • Bekijk profiel
Michelle (Franse)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 13 december 2014, 21:07:26 »
Dame werkt alweer ruime tijd in YY. Ze werkt niet 1 week per maand hier, eerder andersom. Ze werkt hier juist vaak weken aan een stuk om dan er weer een weekje tussenuit te kruipen richting de Franse hoofdstad. Zie is halverwege dit jaar wel ruimere tijd weg geweest naar haar geboorteland. Dat doet ze meestal wel 1x per jaar.

Wat voor de rest hiervoor is geschreven klopt wel helemaal. Dame is erg creatief zullen we maar zeggen  :-P. Kwa uiterlijk vind ik haar er niet zo op vooruit gaan, maar dat is persoonlijk.

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Michelle (Franse)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 25 maart 2015, 18:11:34 »
I met this woman named Michelle at random in the kino where we started to discuss and play. Starting to caress me including in intimate places while talking. :redface: She is french native language and from Martinique island but she can speak english or german as well, dutch i don't know. Her boobs are natural with good size, black skin, C cup and her height is about 1m65/70, black hairs and brown/black eyes.

She provides a good service with significant advantages. Once in the room she shows much energy in embracing and hugging, huge closeness, FK are deep and she caresses everywhere with her skillfull hands. We can play and exchange very much with her, i caressed her boobs much and licked her tits whi became hard. Foreplays are very satisfying, diversified and with a lot of dynamism and involvement. :)Michelle put my penis between her soft boobs and masturbated it very efficiently, it was very pleasant and she asked me to "fuck her boobs" with her lying down on the bed so we continued the process in this position and my penis was going up and down with her boobs pressed on my dick.  :movingtits Then, she started the blowjob and she "attacks" the dick very frankly with some periods of "deep throat".  Not like many girls who barely suck the extremity of the penis without skills nor talent, unlike Michelle! Moreover an other advantage is that she doesn't hesitate to lick the balls and not so many girls do it, she promised to do it in the kino, she does it in the room.  :)) Not every time girls keep their words... so it has to be underlined, she does what she says, no empty promises.  :cheer: According to her words, anal sex is possible but we didn't do it. Her service contains more possibilities than the average.

The sex with her was a little bit "too" common but globally pleasant, we made doggy and missionary positions which were both of a correct level even without real surprises nor huge quality but nothing bad, Michelle's way to do is a dose of GFE and a dose of PSE a kind of mix and there is a real flexibility: free style touch', nothing formatted or with "professional" method, she doesn't lead the things and is not a robot, we can do how we want and when, she will accept and follow. She takes some initiatives. I didn't try to finger and lick her so i can't say if she accepts it so just ask her but i would be surprised of a refusal. Good service after fuck and good social time before. The advantages of Michelle is she proposes some options that not every girl does (far from it) and without extra price! For example, i could finish and cum on her boobs and it was included in her service. Cum on body. Very nice. The sex itself is ok but could be better, but Michelle has many other advantages which deserve to try her.  :pica

Globally i had fun and enjoyed my time with her. In he room she doesn't cheat (well if she considers your dick size as "big" not sure she makes the cow girl position), she remains kind, devoted, sweet, smiling and is good company. I liked her good presence and dynamism, vigorousness and natural aspect, doesn't seem "fake" like many girls. I advise her without any reluctancy!  ;) ;)

Repetition: yes.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 25 maart 2015, 21:30:18 door MrMazur »