« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 23 juli 2013, 07:44:27 »
Naar mijn smaak,veel te mager. :sorry:
En veel te kleine borsten :blonde

Offline Lustman

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 28 juli 2013, 21:27:36 »
Deze lolita heeft Babylon al een week verlaten en is naar het thuisland. De kans is klein dat ze terugkomt aangezien ze een clubhop reputatie heeft, maar je weet nooit...
My German girlfriend likes to rate our sex between 1-10. Last night we tried anal, she kept shouting 9 ! That's the best I've done so far.

Offline koosje12

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 19 augustus 2013, 07:19:18 »
Deze lolita heeft Babylon al een week verlaten en is naar het thuisland. De kans is klein dat ze terugkomt aangezien ze een clubhop reputatie heeft, maar je weet nooit...

Volgens de aanwezigheidslijst is ze toch weer terug gekomen.

Offline Devil69

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 30 september 2013, 11:06:07 »
It is strange, these last accommodating comments! ;D Eva / Eugenia is on holidays for more than two weeks, I have just phoned to club and they confirm it and do not know when she returns, she is disappeared for the schedule of the club since more than two weeks, I think that she returns only and maybe tomorrow, her Facebook shows that she is at her home in Romania since more than two weeks. I came in Babylon last weeks and she was not in. I know well this girl, I follow her since some years she has never worked in Samya, never told to me... Now if she makes you dream so that you see her everywhere... :017:

11 h 45 : Just read planning, she's just coming back...
« Laatst bewerkt op: 30 september 2013, 12:18:25 door Devil69 »

Offline fijnschieter

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 30 september 2013, 13:47:37 »
I am 100% sure.

Fellow club men like Pistol Pete and MiniMe were also there and can confirm it was eugenia/eva on saturday 28 sep. Look at the other forums.

Maybe you are talking about someone with a similar name.
"My" Eugenia has worked in different clubs this year: Samya, living room, golden time and babylon as far as she told me. It was in Samya I saw her first time.
To be sure we are talking about the same one: Eugenia is an extremely petite girl with about 38 kgs of body weight. Her hair painted blond.

She DID tell me on saturday that past thursday she came back from a 2 week trip in romenia. So that is something that might be similar with your story.

Anyway, I am not crazy. She was in Babylon on saturday.

Sounds more like you are crazy...about her that is  ;)
Can't blaim you though, she is lovely!

It is strange, these last accommodating comments! ;D Eva / Eugenia is on holidays for more than two weeks, I have just phoned to club and they confirm it and do not know when she returns, she is disappeared for the schedule of the club since more than two weeks, I think that she returns only and maybe tomorrow, her Facebook shows that she is at her home in Romania since more than two weeks. I came in Babylon last weeks and she was not in. I know well this girl, I follow her since some years she has never worked in Samya, never told to me... Now if she makes you dream so that you see her everywhere... :017:

11 h 45 : Just read planning, she's just coming back...
« Laatst bewerkt op: 30 september 2013, 13:55:07 door fijnschieter »
chi ama è perduto  -  wie bemint is verloren

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 30 september 2013, 14:05:10 »
Berichten uit het algemene topic afgesplitst en verplaats naar EVA.

Zo is er maar eentje, zo graatmager maken ze ze niet meer, zelfs niet in zwart-afrika  :dance2 ;D

"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline Devil69

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 30 september 2013, 16:17:09 »
It is obvious that it is about the same lady, it is the list of presence that was not rather fast updated and this morning they did not even know her come back... She thus came back last Thursday, OK. Thanks for the information, my dear !  ;)
This year she was in the Living room since autumn 2012, and joined Babylon at the end of June, after more than one year in Golden Time. Samya in Cologne is little far from her bases but if you say it. She began her career in Heaven's Gate during a few weeks, after, she told, learning the work in Italy. She was dyed in brunette some time. Not really a lolita : she's is now more than 25 years and six months old !
 I find that her service is falling, not enough acting in sex and she get tired too fast, she's is a little worned out and less pretty than when she began, maybe too much working (fortunately, she took holidays and she needs...38 kgs you say, my god, I' m afraid, I hope there is no problem), she's not a bad girl but she has a lot of challengers in this club. ..but, Eugenia/Eva is not a really a bad choice for her fans, I shall go to see again her :)) and I will say what I think about.

Best regards !
« Laatst bewerkt op: 30 september 2013, 16:54:11 door Devil69 »

Offline civicske

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #8 Gepost op: 30 september 2013, 18:03:02 »
Eind augustus heb ik deze Eva ook gezien in FKK kostuum en later bij het sluiten van de keet in burgerkloffie (strakke jeans) en ze is echt wel heel, heel mager. Daar mogen gerust heel wat pondjes bij. :111: Gaf de indruk er niet zo vrolijk bij te lopen die dag.
In iedere DVP zit wel iets goed .... maar je moet het er wel zelf insteken. :111:
Doctorandus in de lolitalogie. Ganz geil ist das Doggystyle. :fuck

Offline foots

• founding father
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #9 Gepost op: 1 oktober 2013, 00:18:52 »
Eind augustus heb ik deze Eva ook gezien in FKK kostuum en later bij het sluiten van de keet in burgerkloffie (strakke jeans) en ze is echt wel heel, heel mager. Daar mogen gerust heel wat pondjes bij. :111: Gaf de indruk er niet zo vrolijk bij te lopen die dag.

Ook op het Feuchtgebiete feest op 13 september keek ze niet echt vrolijk. Misschien heeft ze het Vicky syndroom en kijkt gewoon onbewust minder vrolijk, waardoor het lijkt of ze boos of sip is.

Groet, Foots  O0
Relaxxxboard, van leden, door leden en voor leden.

Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken !
Trouwen is een garantiebewijs voor niet goed, geld kwijt !
Een DVP is goedkoper dan een vrouw en wordt niet ouder, lelijker of dikker en heeft altijd zin.

Offline Devil69

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #10 Gepost op: 1 oktober 2013, 00:41:56 »
Hum, forgive my ignorance, but what is syndrome of Vicky ?

Offline foots

• founding father
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #11 Gepost op: 1 oktober 2013, 14:30:57 »

Hum, forgive my ignorance, but what is syndrome of Vicky ?

Vicky is a very nice girl with fantastic oral qualities. But when she is in the bar she always looks very serious, maybe even mad when she plays with the gamblemachines. In fact she can scare you off if you do not know her. That is the definition of this "syndroom".

The same counts for Loredana in PHG and when you say that she needs to smile to attrack some guys, you will get an answer full of fire  :mistress that she is not so stupid to smile all day when she don't mean it.

In fact this might be the same with Eva, even she is nice, maybe her face looks to serious or sad  :17: .

Maybe we are lucky we never hear the comments on our face how we look when we come. Must be pretty scary in my case i guess  :-\ .

Regards, Foots  O0
Relaxxxboard, van leden, door leden en voor leden.

Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken !
Trouwen is een garantiebewijs voor niet goed, geld kwijt !
Een DVP is goedkoper dan een vrouw en wordt niet ouder, lelijker of dikker en heeft altijd zin.

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #12 Gepost op: 1 oktober 2013, 14:37:28 »

Maybe we are lucky we never hear the comments on our face how we look when we come. Must be pretty scary in my case i guess  :-\ .

Regards, Foots  O0
Your face is priceless when you come, ask Nilo and Nuncia, they will confirm it  :dance2 :cochon :111:

Let's call it the Foots' syndrome  :cheer:

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
EVA
« Reactie #13 Gepost op: 1 oktober 2013, 15:46:04 »
Dit is het "Vicky-syndroom"  :dance2 :111: :cochon

[attachimg=1]

Offline deket