Auteur Topic: MARGARITA (Bulgaarse)  (gelezen 11104 keer)

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
MARGARITA (Bulgaarse)
« Gepost op: 3 november 2015, 18:20:53 »
Nationality / languages : bulgarian / german (good), english (weak), spanish. 
Figure: typical turkish
Hair: black
Size: 1,60 m
Chest: natural, A cup
Silhouette / body: slim / normal
Tattoos - Piercings: yes - no
Blowjob: Yes, soft and very pleasant
Cunnilingus: Yes and appreciated
Kiss: Yes, french kisses (like a girlfriend)
Other features : Friend of Maraya, present at AG since 5 weeks, worked previously in PHG and also in Panthera where she had blond hair.

Visit of November 2nd 2015 :

Profile : 23 years old, black hair, silhouette very slim, face typically turkish. Friendly and smiling girl who speaks  German, Spanish and English.

Service : the session started with a nice striptease  :showtits1. Preliminaries as I like it : deep french kisses,  caresses, a very soft blowjob followed by a cuni very appreciated  :-P. After, sex more intensive especially with a doggy to admire the nice view of her bottom. Nice social time laying on the bed and again deep french kissed in the cloakrooms to tell me goodbye under the eyes of some surprising clients … ;D.

Appreciation : very good

Repetition : high

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
MARGARITA (Bulgaarse)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 20 december 2015, 16:13:24 »
Visit of December 16th 2015 :

It was my second session with her and unfortunately the last because she should leave the club.… :pica.

Service : wonderful session with a good mix gfe-pse as I like it  :111:. Very intensive french kisses, blowjob with good variations, deep throat, appreciated cuni followed by an excellent 69. The sex was very intensive without no timeout. She was very active and participative. Finally, pleasant social time on the bed before saying goodbye… :035:

Appreciation : excellent