Auteur Topic: Vingerlingstraat 10/2, Loraina(roumain)  (gelezen 5267 keer)

Offline vince59

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Vingerlingstraat 10/2, Loraina(roumain)
« Gepost op: 27 juli 2015, 22:53:28 »
Met a Friday evening back of a two-day getaway in Germany !! To recognize this is very easy, Loraina wearing a walkman on display, it is often next to a large window framed blond, with multicolored tights.
Loraina is a small woman, very pretty, tanned skin, big round silicone chest. Not having too much fluid that night in Antwerp, I decided to spend some time with this lady who told me 40roros for 25 minutes, seemingly know a good thing I decided to cross the door of entered!
I undress, too, a few small usual polite exchanges, "how you call yourself? You live where? Ah !! France I love France," all in English, the usual brief handshake !!
She told me to lie down on the bed, and directly puts the condom on my cock that has just head out out, no caresses, no kisses, no nothing !!!!
Then started a pretty decent blowjob, but a little long like she seemed to save time on the act itself and continued to show his surprise at the size of my penis, which is very bad sign ......
When taking action, I start with the greyhound, I got really feel to make love to a dead and yes nothing, no desire even a semblance of envy not, for repeating myself against I have a big cock, she has never seen such a large of his life (the daughter saw more sex in her week as some in a lifetime)
Seeing no willingness on his part I decide to shorten all this and asked me to finish it by hand, but returning from a German trip, I knew it would not happen pertinament without taking a minimum of harm. ..but somehow I had my little hand, before the "I'm tired, it's hard" !! Go a little effort in masturbation at least, even that she was hurting, I decided to do it myself !! I prefer even close my eyes because when I the works I see his smug look at me stupidly without attempting the slightest caress .... She still took the initiative to get in cowgirl on me but putting me on my guard by one, "ok but quickly"
I shall enjoy only after this position after she masturbated me again, I had to close my eyes and go for something really exciting at the bottom of my thought lol salacious order to enjoy because without help is not obvious !!
The only positive is that I took him half an hour of his time !!!
Recurrence: None unless completely full !!
GFE girls lovers do not even attempt an approach !!!

Offline bet(d)weter

• Held
  • Ik schrijf uit bewondering voor de vrouwen !
    • Bekijk profiel
Vingerlingstraat 10/2, Loraina(roumain)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 28 juli 2015, 23:04:33 »
Make then "a passport" about her !
Ik hou van de wolken...de wolken die traag voorbijgaan, en van de vrouwen...de mooie vrouwen die VEEL TE SNEL voorbijgaan...