Auteur Topic: Schippersstraat 13/2, Nicole(germano-espagnol)  (gelezen 5439 keer)

Offline vince59

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Schippersstraat 13/2, Nicole(germano-espagnol)
« Gepost op: 27 juli 2015, 22:58:56 »
.I Have stopped on Nicole, a small woman, blonde very communicative smile is what made the balance leaning to spend a little time with him.
We went up to the floor where there a large bedroom with a double bed awaited us. First good surprise ...
Nicole starts by discussing, complimenting me and makes me small hugs while I still was not undressed me. We undress and we agree while in bed Nicole gives me kisses all over her body and even several french kiss!
Then a good fellatio while looking into my eyes, I got all the positions I wanted, I did not even like being with a prostitute, I have not had right to "not like", "not touch there," "you too big cock" Romanian no prohibited what a true service !!! it can seem so incredible as this kind of service should not be surprising.
In addition, Nicole is really nice, always smiling, it shows a real interest and a desire to satisfy the customer, we leave a smile on the lips and then the feeling of not having scammed, I forgot that feeling since an unfortunate episode of Aerschot street.
At no time did she refers to the elapsed time or lap, looking at my cell phone when leaving its window I realized that I had stayed 40 minutes in his company !!

Offline bet(d)weter

• Held
  • Ik schrijf uit bewondering voor de vrouwen !
    • Bekijk profiel
Schippersstraat 13/2, Nicole(germano-espagnol)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 28 juli 2015, 23:06:48 »
Why don't you make a "passport" about her ?
Ik hou van de wolken...de wolken die traag voorbijgaan, en van de vrouwen...de mooie vrouwen die VEEL TE SNEL voorbijgaan...