Auteur Topic: GERI  (gelezen 5542 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
GERI
« Gepost op: 1 maart 2015, 00:50:13 »
I met and visited a girl named "Geri" like "Tom and Jerry" as she says. I suppose it is the same girl as here? I am not sure but it is the same name. In the club she hugged me tight during long time without asking to go into the room after two minutes like other girls do.... she seems more genuine than others finally....

Geri is thin with very little breast, not more than 1m60 and chestnut hairs (darker than in the pic from page 1), brown eyes, beautiful ass and soft skin. she goes easily to the guys for discussing while other girls never care about...

This girl is a little bit strange in the behaviour but everything but lazy in the room, kissing with the tongue (unlike many others in that club), never complains or tries to make cumming too early... she makes some little massage, caressing and hugging but less good than in the club unfortunately where she had finally more initiatives than in the room. At the beginning she was taking her time and started to wonder if she didn't want to win some time but in fact no and she does the job in the rules and correctly without cheating nor dishonest. She sucks without condom quite normally and as long as you want. It is possible to play with her a bit in the room and his aspect "crazy" can be explained by the white powder she takes at the beginning which surprised me and made me feel unconfortable... not a great service nor unforgettable, far from it but not a bad either, she does the job and is involved enough, i would say quite good for her service but with breaches and weaknesses, globally ok, but can be better, there is much worse than her in Dolce Vita... I won't see her again in room but for once it is not disappointing and there is to enjoy.