Auteur Topic: Tina (German)  (gelezen 11155 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Tina (German)
« Gepost op: 3 mei 2015, 14:32:26 »
ationality / languages​​: Germany / a few english
Face: normal, GND
Hair: Blonde
Size: around 1,60 m
Chest: C cup, i guess not totally natural because i saw some scars under the boobs ...
Silhouette / body: normal
Tatto/Piercings: many everywhere  :))
Blowjob:  good but not exceptional, OK 
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): Very good french kisses, certainly much more on 1h service  8)
Other features: 2 years in GT

Extract of my encounter :
I enjoyed the usual good breakfast then i was almost ready back around the bar inside, many new girls for me of course, they all believed that i was a newcomer  ;D many girls hit on me, it was crazy but i finally decided to go with Tina (i have a little doubt about her name because of my bad memory but let's say that i am 70/80 % sure that it was this name ...) , german blond girl, 2 years in GT, i remembered her on my last visits but did not try to go with her in the past but among the girls on Tuesday, i must say that she was the one who inspired me very much because she is clearly in the category girl next door  :)) i like that  :-P  even though she has many tattoo and piercing everywhere on tits etc

In the room, it did not start very well when she started to say : Well baby, you have 2 options, the 1 hour or half an hour, obviously this last option did not offer the same service if i guessed well, even if she did not clearly explain it .... ::)
So i tried to find a deal : half an hour with finish in mouth, she seemed happy  with this bargain ;D
On summary, sucking OK but not unforgetable, good sex and nice kissing when she approached my mouth when when she was over me, she kisses very well  :))

Offline Klatergoud

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Tina (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 29 oktober 2016, 18:21:02 »
Na enige tijd recupereren, een lekker koud biertje (of twee) spotte ik de blonde Duitse Tina. We raakten in gesprek en het voelde goed. Alhoewel Duitsers een stil kunnen hebben van overdadig commercieel gedrag in hun (non-) verbale uitingen. Deze dame op zeker. Herkenbaar? Toch bleef het goed voelen en ik gaf aan graag met Tina op kamer te gaan. Gelukkig konden we binnen blijven want buiten bleef het regenen en het was wat aan de kille kant.

Op kamer geraakt ons vlot verlost van het textiel en Tina heeft werkelijk, naast een heerlijk figuur, ook een setje prachtige Jopen. Twijfel nog of Herr Doktor er iets bij geholpen heeft maar als dat zo is heeft hij zijn opleiding op zeker afgemaakt. Alleen die ijzerwinkel van piercings in je bakkes is slecht voor alle vullingen in je kiezen ......
De notoire clubber heeft natuurlijk al lang in de gaten welke gymnastische oefeningen wij allemaal hebben uitgespookt en ik kan je bevestigen dat, in mijn ogen, je stoutste dromen (Safe!!) zijn uit gekomen. Tot zover de details. Tina is in mijn ogen een klasse meisje die zeer zelfbewust is en stevig in haar schoenen staat. Heerlijk om met Tina in ………. gesprek te zijn. After sales bleken ook prima en dus is het Hhg er op zeker.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 29 oktober 2016, 22:33:26 door Klatergoud »