Auteur Topic: LORENA  (gelezen 6454 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
LORENA
« Gepost op: 20 september 2015, 19:00:24 »
This tall (1m82) black haired romanian girl has beautiful blue eyes, a large thin body and also comes from FKK Oceans. She has butterflies tattoos on the back of her legs (thighs).

Better than Victoria, but it wasn't difficult thing.
Skillfull for intimate caresses in intimates places (balls, inside of thighs,area between balls and asshole...)
Foreplays weren't much but not nonexisting either.
She kisses but not much either and on a perfunctory way.
Lorena is a hunter and makes the natural girl in the club but becomes more "pro" once in the room which is usual thing. The negative aspect of the professional attitude in her way of doing but also the positive aspect and she tries to do the things seriousl and in the rules.
Her blowjob was pleasant and full of energy, she suck frankly (not like Victoria). But on a mechanical way as she doesn't change the rythm, no variations which adds a monotonous taste. But from my request she started to look at me while sucking and it had a good effect on me.
69 was done quite correctly and i licked her pussy.
The sex is "so so", average. She remains too pro, doesn't play and lack of interaction during the fuck. I was surprised to see her moving not very good on me while she has a morphology i like which enables better moves. A bit better in doggystyle but nothing special (a light to move her ass on the right). We feel she works. Neglected missionary. An irritation suddenly appeared out of the blue (these romanian girl have definitely good imagination in her excuses/pretext)
As some minutes were remaining a blowjob which is her main strength was kindly granted. Intimate massage during it, very exciting and my cartridge was used.
To conclude i would say it is an average service, not good, not bad. HHG: No.