Auteur Topic: Melissa (Bulgaarse)  (gelezen 8740 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Melissa (Bulgaarse)
« Gepost op: 20 juni 2017, 02:48:59 »
Melissa (Bulgaarse)

Leeftijd    :    26-29 jaar    
Taal    :    Duits (matig), Engels (matig)
Haarkleur    :    Zwart    
Haarlengte    :    Halflang
Lengte    :    1.60 m - 1.65 m    
Postuur    :    Slank
Tatoeage    :    Ja    Lichaamsdeel    :    Schouder(blad)
Piercing    :    Nee
Cup-maat    :    A    
Siliconen    :    Nee
Kleur ogen    :    Bruin    
Herhalingsgevaar    :    Nee
Prijs    :    50 euro    
Tijdsduur    :    30 minuten
Service    :    NMC, PZC
Extra info    :    Makes the job but many lacks.

Good will and hardy. Sympatical and even sometimes funny. But flimsy, light and under average service: neglected foreplays (not enough caressing, playing and embraces, i tried to lead but she didn't go much in the process despite having insisted on it during the talk). Almost doesn't kiss (no FK) but she had warned before so no lie. She pretends to be a good sucker but in fact it's very common... little tongue strokes and irregular rythm. Didn't last much. But more time for sex consequently. From this point of view she can be too interventionist, too pro and too formal in her way of doing, but from time to time can be playful, participating normally and suddenly becoming passive (in doggy especially). Her pussy had a little unpleasant smell. Her closeness in cowgirl was ok. Several positions made without eagerness to finish from her as it happens sometimes. Makes the job honestly but many lacks. Far from being unforgettable but in DV there is much worse...

Offline Taylor

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Melissa (Bulgaarse)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 23 augustus 2017, 20:12:57 »
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]
[attachimg=5]
[attachimg=6]
Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. I gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.