Auteur Topic: Jenny (German)  (gelezen 4879 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Jenny (German)
« Gepost op: 5 oktober 2014, 17:49:12 »
Nationality / languages​​: Germany / german and english speaking
Face: nice face, blue eyes
Hair: Brunette or dunkelblonde (?) (sorry it seems that i have problem to remember hair colour  ;D)
Size: around 1,60 m
Chest: B cup (fake)
Silhouette / body: great except the fake boobs
Tattoos : many, big flower on her back
Blowjob: Average, i think that she does not enjoy it
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): No
Other features: i did not ask but certainly trained in many other clubs, she offers anal also
I do not think that she will stay a long time in LR but i could be wrong, i hope so but her service looks like too much of GT or DV standard unfortunatly, business and money only with minimum efforts  8)

Extract of my report :
Jenny got in touch with me, first day in LR for this young and lovely german girl with beautiful blue eyes but when she asked me to go to the room with her, i answered to her that i was too much busy and only wanted to enjoy a few beers first , i think that she took it as a "No go" from me but it was not  ;D

because when i was ready much more later, i caught her in the basement and asked her to go get a key but there were no rooms available so we went straight in the kino  :-P

Unfortunatly, right in the beginning she said to me that it would be no french kisses  8) then she started with the blowjob and i asked extra after 5 minutes but in the end it was much more with the hand rather than the mouth  8) sex was good, great sensations in missio and doggy, her body is really great, only a pity that she has fake boobs  8) i finished in her mouth but it does not worth it according to me, she spit too much  ;D
« Laatst bewerkt op: 5 oktober 2014, 18:07:30 door Tikinui »

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Jenny (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 5 oktober 2014, 18:07:12 »
Then, she replaced the great Jenny! Holy shit...
Let's hope they will dump her very soon.

When i cross informations, i appears that it must be the same girl: Jill  :-\ Small World  ;D
http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php?topic=16236.msg53792#msg53792
« Laatst bewerkt op: 5 oktober 2014, 20:38:24 door cassenoisette »
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Jenny (German)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 5 oktober 2014, 20:57:25 »
When i cross informations, i appears that it must be the same girl: Jill  :-\ Small World  ;D
http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php?topic=16236.msg53792#msg53792
i do not think this is the same girl
she told me on Friday that it was her first day in LR and it is impossible to miss her fake boobs ! this is the first thing you see it straight away when you see her and guess immediately that they are fake, so obvious  ;D

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Jenny (German)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 5 oktober 2014, 21:08:00 »
Let's see, we should know pretty soon.
If i remember well, her boobs were fake, but i decided to minimize or ignore if you prefer, that detail once in the room(they were not ugly as usual...).
She still has the benefit of the doubt  :kissass...

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Jenny (German)
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 5 oktober 2014, 21:13:15 »
pour en avoir le coeur net car ça m'intrigue donc je pose la question en français :
Si tu me confirmes qu'elle a une grande fleur tatouée sur toute la partie haute du dos alors il se pourrait effectivement bien que ce soit elle
car autant les faux seins je veux bien qu'on puisse n'y voir que du feu mais le grand tatouage de fleur dans le dos c'est à mon avis impossible de rater cela en doggy sauf à le faire les yeux fermés pour des questions de religion ;D

Let's see, we should know pretty soon.
If i remember well, her boobs were fake, but i decided to minimize or ignore if you prefer, that detail once in the room(they were not ugly as usual...).
She still has the benefit of the doubt  :kissass...

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Jenny (German)
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 5 oktober 2014, 21:38:54 »
Le tatouage floral me dit aussi quelque-chose, mais je ne m'en souviens jamais ou bien rarement.
Pour ses seins, il me semble qu'ils étaient améliorés, mais dans le doute je préfère m'abstenir d'affirmer.Je les avais bien sûr reconnu comme tels sur le moment(obviously...).
Quand je suis parti en chambre avec elle, j'en avais une autre en tête et j'y suis allé vu que l'on attendais des clefs depuis un moment...
Ton feeling à son sujet renforce ma présomption.
Ne te prends pas la tête...

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Jenny (German)
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 5 oktober 2014, 21:46:09 »
ok so it could be her ...  ::)
perhaps last friday she simply meant that it was her first day in LR under the name of Jenny :D

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Jenny (German)
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 6 oktober 2014, 09:47:55 »
Also, i can remember now(after my second coffee today...), that she was spitting on my dick(during BJ only...) constantly! I don't really like that...

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Jenny (German)
« Reactie #8 Gepost op: 6 oktober 2014, 11:16:53 »
Also, i can remember now(after my second coffee today...), that she was spitting on my dick(during BJ only...) constantly! I don't really like that...
Send her to me next time she want to spit on it, mmmmm ....  ;D
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal