Auteur Topic: LARISSA  (gelezen 38284 keer)

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
LARISSA
« Reactie #45 Gepost op: 14 november 2016, 19:57:11 »
Ja man. Onderstaande recensie doet me des te meer zin krijgen in Larissa :o. Maar... het zal niet meer voor dit jaar zijn :-\ :cry. Tenzij het onwaarschijnlijke gebeurt, zal ik dit jaar immers niet meer in H7 belanden...
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

Offline Firehawk

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
LARISSA
« Reactie #46 Gepost op: 14 november 2016, 21:02:42 »
Ja man, krijg nu ook super veel zin in haar. :D

Offline RyuHayabusa

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
LARISSA
« Reactie #47 Gepost op: 15 november 2016, 01:24:33 »
Dus Larissa is terug in H7 na korte passage in luder lounge?

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
LARISSA
« Reactie #48 Gepost op: 15 november 2016, 07:22:21 »
Dus Larissa is terug in H7 na korte passage in luder lounge?

Momenteel is ze weer aanwezig in H7 ja.
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

Offline ikke1974

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
LARISSA
« Reactie #49 Gepost op: 15 november 2016, 08:36:30 »
En gisteren met een grote verjaardagstaart met een al bijna even grote (helaas geklede) foto van haarzelf.
Ze was in topform!
Jede sexuelle Handlung hat stattgefunden mit Respekt vor dem deutschen Recht

Offline Taylor

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
LARISSA
« Reactie #50 Gepost op: 30 december 2016, 18:10:14 »
As told before, my visite to Heaven 7 was mostly because of Larissa. I had plans to go in the morning already with her in the room, but at that time she was not available unfortunately. Much later that day, around 19:00 hours, I had the opportunity. She just smoked a cigarette outside and came in again and went to the slot machines. I went to her and watched a while when she was playing. She noticed me and put a hand on my leg. We started a small conversation and when she was finished gambling we went to the bar, where we both took a Coke. We took place in one of the sofas, where we had again a small conversation.
I have to say that Larissa is a very pretty girl. On the photos she has a more natural look, without a lot op makeup, but yesterday she had a bit more makeup. Her eyes were more dark (smokey eyes) and in combination with her beautiful long black hair it gave her a Transylvanian vampire look.

[attachimg=1]

When we finished our Cokes, she went to get a key for a room. In the room it was a pity that she didn't kiss with the tongue. She said she had a cold and she couldn't kiss with the tongue. Although we didn't kiss with the tongue, her kisses felt very nice. Then she started with a blowjob and HELL this was good. Like a vampire she sucked and it was amazing what she did with her tongue. She doesn't have a tonguepiercing, but it felt like she had one. And she did also a great deepthroat and took it for sevaral seconds deep in her throat, without gagging or what so ever. During that she even played with her tongue. Her blowjob is in one word devilish!!! One of the the best I've ever had and perhaps the best!!! At that moment I knew I wanted to finish in that way, but first I wanted to taste her too. Unfortunately she doesn't like so much to be licked. It tickles she said. Although of that she let me lick her for few minutes. Then it was my turn again and she continued her great blowjob. During this amazing blowjob I played with my fingers a little with her pussy untill I had my final, but most intense orgasm of the day. Her blowjobskills are definitly a 10 and one of the reasons that I would like to take a room with her again.

When we were just a few minutes in the room I told her that I wanted 1 hour with her in the room and afterwards to drink a Vodka with her in the bar. We had still some time in the room and we talked a little. I was laying om my side and she lay against me with her back on my belly. She put my arm around her waist and she asked me if I had a problem that she smoked a cigarette. Nice that a girl askes, because most of the girls don't. We talked for a while about a lot of things, but also about her teeth. She knows that a lot of guys talk about her in forums and also about her teeth. Also I read it here on Relaxxboard and even I've talked with some guys who went with her before in the room. I have to say that she has nice teeth. They look very healty and are nice white. The only “problem” is that there is some space between them. That doesn't bother me. I've seen some girls with much worse teeth. Some girls are missing teeth or have even brown teeth. Not Larissa. And also she told me that this is her. She doesn't want to change it. For what? To please a bunch of guys? I like the spirit of this girl. Also we talked about plastic surgery, like silicon breasts. She has very nice boobs, but I told her when they become less nice if she would think about silicons. Also that she doesn't want. I like her how she is now. Very natural, with a few tattoos. I hope she stays like this and I hope she will put on even less makeup the nexttime when I'm in Heaven 7 (like the picture below). And I will come next time for sure, because she owes me to have a Vodka with her (on my costs ofcourse ;) ). Yesterday she told me after the room, that she would wait for me at the bar after she showered, but probably she met another costumer, because I didn't see her anymore that evening.

[attachimg=2]

Naam: Larissa
Nationaliteit/Taal: Roemeense / Duits, Engels en Spaans
Leeftijd: 22
Haarkleur: Zwart
Lengte dame: 1,60 mtr
Postuur/Cupmaat: Slank, 50Kg, maat 34/ B-cup
Service: PZC, NMC, 69, TZ
Presales: 8/10
Aftersales -/10 (helaas niet meer gezien, maar ze had een goede score kunnen krijgen als ze een Vodka met me gedronken had)
Cijfer: 8

Als Larissa met me een Vodka had gedronken en ze me ook had getongzoend, was het cijfer zeker een 8,5 geweest en misschien wel een 9. Een herkansing komt er zeker volgend jaar ;)
Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. I gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Offline kosskesh

• Nieuweling
    • Bekijk profiel
LARISSA
« Reactie #51 Gepost op: 3 januari 2017, 22:53:54 »
Als Larissa met me een Vodka had gedronken en ze me ook had getongzoend, was het cijfer zeker een 8,5 geweest en misschien wel een 9. Een herkansing komt er zeker volgend jaar ;)

Helaas vandaag vernomen dat ze niet meer aktief is in H7.

Offline pret

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
LARISSA
« Reactie #52 Gepost op: 3 januari 2017, 23:31:08 »

Helaas vandaag vernomen dat ze niet meer aktief is in H7.

Ze zal vast verschijnen in LOVE of een andere club.