Auteur Topic: Olga (Ukr)  (gelezen 3544 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Olga (Ukr)
« Gepost op: 22 maart 2016, 22:57:44 »
Cute girl with blue eyes, 1m65 and normal body with siliconed boobs which are hard when touched! Quite kind and with whom the contact is easy but compliments will finish right here.

The service of this young ukrainian is low and bad, devoid of interest. Globally it is worthless and there is nothing which can be remembered positively.

Her efforts were more for convincing to follow her in the room rather than in the room itself. This plague is usual thing in FKKs and Olga also applies this rule perfectly.  :banghead:

Nothing to remind as positive point. Well, maybe a little bit the foreplays and it wasn't impressive at all, it was quite poor. Her lack of "presence" and "know how" in the room are too strong. She shows a certain closeness but remaining distant enough, not letting herself going... She doesn't do anything interesting: doesn't caress much, superficial and weak embraces, lack of intensity and her technic is very poor. As imagination and involvement in the sex are not among her assets either, well i left a bit hungry for (much) more.

She barely kisses and not much, no FK, only little sponaneous smacks but really not many. She plays a little bit (better than nothing) but perfunctory. I licked her cute pussy and she simulated well enough for making me think she enjoys, but without continuing the simulation during the sex. Olga is not unpleasant in the room and remains quite flexible about the requests but being incompetent in the content and with a dull style. I really didn't see any clear good point. Her value in the room is close to zero.

The blowjob was such a disaster that i preferred shortening it in order to not waste time. Sucking only the extremity of penis with low rythm and without skills.

It was very difficult for her to manage my intimate soldier in her pussy so that any exchange or interaction was impossible from the beginning till the end during which she only undergoes contorted. No pleasure nor fun in such conditions. Strange that penis size is not a problem when we have to do with good girls in rooms but becomes a problem for bad girls... in case of gifted girl it is ok but it is far from being the case of that Olga... In missionary she remains a plank, a passive sea star and in doggy style it is not better, she is a statue. She didn't participate at all and waits it passes... Sometimes doing grudgingly.. i had to insist for "finishing" in cow girl and in such position she is not even able to move normally... I should have kept my cartridge as with such bad partner it was wasted in more than my fifty euros i wish you to spare when you will read these lines. At the end she even apologized when she noticed my dissatisfaction so i didn't dream...

Globally it is very very limited and i would say that there is absolutely no interest for going with her in the room in spite of her beautiful blue eyes. Not a swindler, not a cheater but just low quality of service and bad shot, empty session. I highly disadvise.

My mark: 6/20.