Forum > ANDERE (SAUNA)CLUBS

Prestige Neunkirchen

<< < (2/3) > >>

French Lover:
Discovery of Prestige on Saturday, February 3 th, from 12 am to 11 pm.
I was guided by a regular customer.

To summarize, my session, the ladys, the atmosphere and the infrastructure I liked.  :pica

After putting on my bear wear, I took a shower near the caldarium (ideal for modest).
I was so happy to discover a new place of debauchery that I forgot my towel in the cloakroom.  ;D
So I had to cross the main room, with a lot of fleet flowing along my body, hidden by my bathrobe.
I did not want to attract the bad eye as a newbie in this club  :sign0144:, so I pretended to look the most natural in the world.
I felt really stupid.  :104:
Fortunately, no one paid attention.  ;D

Favorable ratio when arriving.
Petra.bg was the first to approach me.
She asked me if this was my first visit to FKK, or to a FKK, and if I had come as solo.
When I showed her who was my guide, sitting on the sofa next to her, she started to go wrong.  :wtf:
She did it more when I rejected her.  :sign0135:
She did not know that I had listed the women to avoid.  :105:
This also allowed me to refuse Yasmina.  :sign0151:

Melissa, posing as a new (which turned out to be wrong), started to stress me after my refusal to go to the room, asked after a few seconds of palaver.  :character0029:

Eleonora.bg pleased me, but I wanted to wait for other ladys, which took place between 2 pm and 3 pm, to widen the panel.

I was looking at one of the lady that attracted me, but who was occupied by another customer.  :banghead:
She gave me a smile and then gave me a look that seemed to mean "yes, but later".
She went to her room with the guy, so I decided to wait for her.
I knew later that her name is Larissa.ro.

My guide informed me that Sofia.bg, who had just hired, has a good reputation.
When I looked at her, she fled my eyes and looked at the floor, so I did not insist.

In the meantime, I heard the receptionist conversing with two ladys in civilian clothes.
She spoke to one of her by naming her Bianca.
My guide said me that this lady also got a good reputation.
She tempted me.

Then that Sofia.bg, accompanied by Bonna, came to talk to me while I was in the locker room.  :azn:
I asked her to introduce herself and tell me what services she was providing.  :ecomcity:
She informed me and then offered me a trio, which I refused.
She alone interested me.  :sex
She was a very good choice   :PDT_Armataz_01_37:

Sofia.bg
Nationality / unmotherlanguage spoken : Bulgarian / French
Face : Beautiful
Hair : Brown
Size : 1m60
Boobs : beautiful natural
Silhouette / Body: Slim, nice ass.
Blow job : Yes ... Very Good  :sexxx
Deep French Kisses : Yes very very good too !!!
Comportment : Very sweet girl, very nice and very tactile.  :happy
Sex Time : So Hot  :bonken
Recidivism: yes as soon as possible  :pica

I took a shower again, in the same place, and this time, I totally forgot to take a towel at the reception.
A grandpa kindly offered to bring me one.

Nice Thai dinner to debrief with my scout and his favorite.   :103:
Unfavorable ratio when leaving session, around from 7 pm, and until 11 pm.

Next visit Saturday, June 9th  :lostit

French Lover:
I could not wait for Saturday, June 9 th to come back, so second visit on Saturday, March 17 th, from 12:30 pm to 09:30 pm.
I had the opportunity to be included in a special trip  ;), and was guided by the "four fantastics" (they are regular customers).

When we came inside, the ladies and the receptionnist said us "Bonjour".  :welcome:
One has to know that most of the customers (and at least half of ladies) speak French.
Most of ladies were nudes, so that was a nice "shock".  :laydown

Ater paying my due (50 Euros), I received two bracelets : one with a key for the locker, and one to get the included four alcohol beverages (the receptionnist cut it when one leaves the club).
Then, I weared my ijsberen skin in the confortable lockers area, and went to restaurant area to get breakfast : delicatessen, breads, donuts, cakes and yoghurts.

This time, I thinked about the towel...but only for my first shower during this visit.  ;D
Overthere, there were soaps, and also a machine to dispense cups and mouthwash.

I joined my guides in the main zone and they talked about the some present good ladies : Elena.ro, Eleonora.bg, Isabella.dom, Lari.ro, Magdalena.pol, Mee.thai, Miki.ro, Tijan.usa, Victoria.bg.
They also talked about this missing ladies : Denisa / Roxana .ro, Felicia.ro, Sarah.ro.
They talked also about the rip off ladies : Bonna.tur, Inna.ro, Petra.bg, Yasmina.bg.  :sign0135:

Larissa.ro came to us to salute two of my guides (because they are two of her regular customers).
She also saluted me, and mentionned that she already saw me in this place (such a good memory).  :azn:
The contact was so good that I got an immediate erection.  :7505:

So I decided to maybe change my plan, so I got to know if Sofia.bg was working this day.
I asked Carmen.hg, the former star of the club and now a barmaid : Sofia.bg was missing.

I went back to Larissa.ro to ask her to show me her talents ("Vreau sa-mi descopar talentele. Mergem in camera ?").  :sex
She answered : "Yes, after finished my (electronic) cigaret.".
It was true so she came back to me.

She took the bed sheets (stocked behind the zinc).
Last time, I used the room number 6 (near the long chairs).
This time, I wanted to discover the rooms near the terrasse access.
So we went to a room beside the bar.
By the way, there isn't a register to inquire before going to the room.

Larissa.ro
Nationality / languages spoken : Romanian / French, English
Face : GND
Hair : Brown
Size : 1m50
Boobs : smalls and falling (but not too much)
Silhouette / Body: Slim, nice ass.
Blow job : Yes, good and endurante  :sexxx
Deep French Kisses : Yes and good too
Comportment : Very sweet girl, very nice and very tactile.  :happy
Sex Time : Good
Recidivism: Yes ...  :pica but I prefer Sofia.bg

Later, I enjoyed aperitif with ladies and guides.  :49:  :party0036:
The club accepeted that they bring delicatessen (their cooks cuted it), peanuts, chocolates, wines (their barmaids put it in their fridge, and puted it in ice buckets), etc....
It was friendly and permited to feel like at home...the ladies in more !

Then, I went to the kino to get sleeping.  :bedtime2:
After waking up, I could enjoy the nice Thai food (only the saturday) for lunch (and also later for dinner) to debrief with my scouts.  :103:
That's not possible to just help oneself to get the food (exception for the breakfast), one must call a waitress.
It was easy to communicate, especially in this area (and also in the main zone) because the music was not too loud (not like in FKK Samya, for example).
My guides enjoyed Larissa.ro (for three of them), Alexandra.ro, Bianca.ro, Lara.tur (ex Gülbahar in Samya).

I wanted to do another session.
I hesited between Charlotte.ro and Bianca.ro, the two stars of the club, because Lara.tur (ex Gülbahar in Samya) was overbooked.
I used to think that it was more possible with Charlotte.ro than Bianca.ro, but she refused. :105:
Then, I took a look about what was happening about the main area : the other ladies that I wanted (Miki.ro and Victoria.bg) were looking at me.  C:-)
So I decided to do not take a risk about a medium or a bad session, and did not ask them to go in the room.  :banghead:

I was leaving the club when Nicole.bg tried to steal my youthness.  :shakekontje
With her authorization, I kissed every buttock to say "Good bye".  :kissass
Larissa.ro kissed and talked to me.  :varken

That was a nice visit.
Next one on Saturday, June 9 th.   :pica

vanKees:
Guten Morgen French Lover!
Gute Informationen über den Club und die Frauen.
Hast Du bei deinem Besuch auch Stela und Bria (beide waren auch im Samya) gesehen? Ich mag Stela und bin am überlegen ob ich Sie mal
besuchen soll wenn Sie noch dort ist.

vanKees

French Lover:
Lara.tur (former Bria / Gülbahar in Samya) was here on Saturday, March 17 th.
She said me that she will probably leave Prestige togo back to Samya in probably two weeks.

Kim.tur (former Stella in Samya) wasn't overthere during my visit.
Maybe a day "off" because some of my guides saw her in Prestige about ten days ago.

vanKees:
Merci pour l'information/Dank u voor de informatie/ Thanks for the information.

vanKees

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

[*] Vorige pagina

Naar de volledige versie