Auteur Topic: AÏCHA (Roemeense)  (gelezen 8415 keer)

Offline delaplace

• Lucas Hood
  • Senior
  • Paradise City
    • Bekijk profiel
AÏCHA (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 5 maart 2016, 18:42:25 »
I discovered Aïcha in April 2015 at the Living Room.
She speak a very good english, and she looks like a sexy secretary with her glasses and her medium long brown hair.
She used to work at Sharks FKK Club in Darmstadt (Hesse, Germany) and in Switzerland too.
She is a great minded person, and I always feel her in a good mood when we talk together.
Her best skill is anal sex : she is always OK to get fuck off, and she seems to really like to take a big dick in her tight ass!  ;D
I've got a tongue like a razor / A sweet switchblade knife
And I can do you favors / But then you'll do whatever I like

Offline delaplace

• Lucas Hood
  • Senior
  • Paradise City
    • Bekijk profiel
AÏCHA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 19 maart 2016, 08:40:23 »
Aïcha (roumaine – brune à lunettes)  :111:
Dés mon entrée dans la salle principale, je trouve Aïcha assise sur son un tabouret.
Elle est rayonnante, et elle me fait trois bises de bienvenue.
Je poursuit ma route vers le bar, et après avoir commandé mon premier verre auréolé de rondelles de citrons, Aïcha fini par me rejoindre pour me tenir compagnie.
J'aime bien cette fille : elle est sympa, et j'adore la bonne énergie qui émane de tout son être.
Le plus naturellement du monde, nous partons en chambre sans tarder.
Aïcha m'emmène vers le couloir situé derrière le bar, et je remarque qu'ici aussi il y a un Kino, alors que je pensais qu'il n'y en avait qu'un seul au sous-sol (comme quoi j'en apprend encore à chaque nouvelle visite !).
Nous entrons dans la chambre N°5, et une fois allongée tout contre moi, les yeux dans les yeux, Aïcha se à me parler de parfum... (Ah, la France, Paris, Chanel N°5!).  ;D
J'ai passé un moment en tous points délicieux avec ma belle petite brunette à lunettes...
Mais mieux encore, j'ai été très agréablement surpris par la très haute qualité de sa fellation : s'était si bien que je me suis complètement laisser aller pour un CIM !
Aïcha est donc une fille qui a réussi à élever son niveau de jeux de manière importante, et c'est un point qu'il convient de souligner et de porter à son mérite.  :039:

In English

Aisha (Romanian - brunette with glasses) :111:
As soon as I entered the main room, I find Aisha sitting on her stool.
She is radiant, and she made me welcome three kisses.
I continued my way to the bar, and after ordering my first crowned glass lemon slices, Aisha ended up joining me to keep me company.
I like this girl: she is nice, and I love the good energy that emanates from her whole being.
The most natural way, we leave the bar immediately.
Aisha takes me to the corridor behind the bar, and I note that here too there is a Kino, when I thought there was only one in the basement (I still learn each new visit!).
We enter the room number 5, and once lying against me, eye to eye, Aisha was talking to me about perfume... (Ah, France, Paris, Chanel No. 5!).  ;D
I spent time in all delicious items with my beautiful little brunette with glasses ...
Best of all, I was very pleasantly surprised by the high quality of her oral sex: so that I completely let myself go for a CIM!
Aisha is a girl who managed to elevate its game significantly, and this is a point that should be emphasized and carry on her merits.  :039:
I've got a tongue like a razor / A sweet switchblade knife
And I can do you favors / But then you'll do whatever I like

Offline Bub

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
AÏCHA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 26 juni 2016, 08:43:04 »
I was pretty dissapointed with my last erotic encounter with her two months ago.
First two times were good but this time I found her pushy, no more illusion and it was just average.
She still kisses, no change in her service but I don't know  I just was not into it.
She now has a big tatoo on her forearm and has curly hair.