Auteur Topic: Estrella or Estella ( spain,long black hair)  (gelezen 50137 keer)

Offline bocariver

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Estrella or Estella ( spain,long black hair)
« Gepost op: 13 mei 2013, 22:54:26 »
She spoke to me telling me to try spanish girl from barcelona. I doubt about that because she didn't understood when I asked her something in Catalan.

She is 163 with a good firm body and told me she worked in Lancelot before.

I asked her one hour with anal and she went to find a
The problem was that she wanted to renegociate into the room because she tried to upsell a package GFE for 50 € more and wanted 100 € for her ass.

I threated her to talk to Tatiana but she did not look upset. Finally , I conclude the deal for 150 € .

Sex performance is good in all position. She was more PSE than GFE;

I wanted to forgive her for her attitude because she provide a good performance but she totally wasted her credibility when when she said " we have only 5 minutes more" which is not true. I told her I have 20 minutes according to her giant DG watch.

I finished my time without other interruption from.

After, I asked some other punter what I have to do with this kind of girl who do not respect GT rules.

They voted that I had to tell the truth to the theke if she ask me when I will go.

As usual, The theke asked with what girl I have been with and I had to tell her about my boring negociations.

Offline superwescoast

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Estrella or Estella ( spain,long black hair)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 15 mei 2013, 00:47:14 »
Stella...   ::)
When i saw her for the first time,she began to tell me that if i want gfe (kisses,licking pussy,...)i have to pay 100€ (for 30 min!) otherwise for 50€ it's only suck and fuck...
Of course she asks 100€ for 1h...

That kind of girl is to forget!!!