Forum > S I X S E N S - Vaals/Lemiers

VALENTINE (Roemeense)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Noo75:

--- Citaat van: Noo75 op 27 november 2014, 16:53:08 ---PS: she leaves Samya in 3 weeks for christmas. She might come back but she don't really want. As I said, when you say "maybe I come back" that means "I will come back".  :lol_hitting:

--- Einde van citaat ---

And .... she's back in Samya, since two weeks.

When I arrived in the club yesterday, I went to the Kino and Hanna.bg and also Valentina.ro. I waited for her so long, but she still was inside, so I moved, to wait downstairs. I don't know why but she had to leave the club .... but she came back at approx. 6.30pm, and of course, she ran to me, to kiss me deep.  8)

Ok, it didn't happened exactly like this, but anyway, I managed to be her first client ... of the day.  ;D

Once in the room, we spoke a bit about and then began the serious things....  :sex

She kissed me quite good, and I also kissed her. Her blowjob isn't astonishing but still good, and the sex itself was quite enjoyable. She's quite open-minded and not too professional I think. We did several positions and she let you go deep, plus she's active and doesn't wait you to finish nor simulate. It's almost the paradise to fuck her, while kissing her and looking at her amazing blue eyes.  O:-)

sexmachine:

vanKees:
Valentina probiert's mal im
Sixsens.

vanKees

TAFKAP:

--- Citaat van: vanKees op 22 juli 2018, 08:31:32 ---Valentina, ein absoluter Topper aus dem Samya
probiert's jetzt hier im Sixsens
--- Einde van citaat ---

Dat van "ein absoluter Topper" kan ik alleen maar bevestigen. Zij was gisteren de spreekwoordelijke kers op de taart. Voor de liefhebbers van een GFE-sessie.

sexmachine:

--- Citaat van: vanKees op 22 juli 2018, 08:29:18 ---Valentina probiert's mal im
Sixsens.

vanKees

--- Einde van citaat ---
Dankjewel voor de info.
Je hoeft geen nieuw topic aan te maken als er een meid naar een andere club trekt, daarmee geef je me enkel dubbel/trippel werk ....
Ik moet dan je topic verplaatsen, je nieuwe topic splitsen, de reacties erop samenvoegen met het oude topic en je nieuwe topic verwijderen
Graag dus gewoon de melding maken, wij verplaatsen de lekkere stoot in kwestie dan wel  ;)

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

[*] Vorige pagina

Naar de volledige versie