Auteur Topic: Valeria (Russian)  (gelezen 29964 keer)

Offline boff

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Valeria (Russian)
« Gepost op: 22 oktober 2013, 23:38:10 »
Name : VALERIA
nationality : russian ?
Spoken languages : english, (other ones not asked)
Hair : blond, straight half long hair
Breast : cup A+, great small breast with hardened tits
Height :  1m65
Shape / Body : sexy, thin waist with firm round ass, body fat free
Face : very pretty and delicate, blue eyes, exciting bitchy looks
Tatoo/piercing : no
Kiss : not for me
Fellatio :  no try

LR, GT, PHG and magnum too, she’s in the business for 2 years approx.
But I didn’t found any thread about her (unless one in GT?)

remarquée il y a 2-3 mois, elle est constamment collée à une mamasan allemande, elle semble froide et distante et a un comportement plutôt étrange  ::). Effets dissuasifs.
Mais ce vend 13, je me décide enfin à l’aborder en me disant que je vais me manger un bon vieux râteau.  ;D
Mais non, elle est réceptive, m'affiche son plus joli sourire (je crois ne l'avoir jamais vu sourire avant!) et décide de m'emmener au penthouse pour discuter en prenant soin d'aller brieffer sa mamasan avant.

bon anglais, cool, souriante, elle tient néanmoins des propos bizarre sur sa présence ici et son travail (en club suisse pour 500/h ?)

en chambre, elle se dessape et je découvre son superbe corps et sa jolie petite poitrine aux tetons durs.

elle me pousse littéralement sur le lit, s'avance, m'écarte les jambes avec vigueur, se positionne entre et entame une fellation d’anthologie.
c'est varié, dynamique, lèche les boules, DT, fait des vrilles avec la tête... bref, UN MUST

elle m'enfile le preso et me présente direct son Q en doggy mega cambré!
elle s’accroche aux draps, crie, fait des va-et-vient en mode furie, en opposition de phase à mes mouvements. c'est du délire.  :o
à la fin, elle avait les joues bien roses et moi au bord de l'apoplexie  :-P

Un bon plan PSE+ avec une blonde très excitante  :o
néanmoins ne pas espérer du GFE ou des french kiss.

--------

I’ve noticed Her a couple of months ago and she’s constantly stuck to a German mamasan, she seems unfriendly and distant and has a rather strange behavior.  ::)
Very dissuasive.
But this day, I finally decided to approach her with the thought she would look down at me with a “go away” attitude.  ;D
But no. she is receptive, showed me her best smile (I think I’ve never seen her smiling before!) And decided to take me to the penthouse to get acquainted, without forgetting to brief her mamasan before.

good English, cool, smiling, she had weird talkings about her being here and about her work (Swiss club 500€/h ? )

In room, she undressed and I found her gorgeous body and her pretty little breast with hardened nipples.

she literally pushed me on the bed, came forward, spread my legs out boldly, put herself between and started a incredible blowjob.
It  was varied, dynamic, she licked the balls, did some DT, made her head spin around while sucking... Well, it’s a first class BJ

As soon as the condom was on, she showed her ass in an extreme cambered way to start a doggy, non more no less.
She grabbed the sheet and was going back and forth with rage and moaning, moving in an opposite way of my moves. This was madness.  :o
at the end, her cheeks were reddened and I was close to a heart attack

A good PSE+ deal with a very exciting blond hottie.  :o
However, do not expect GFE attitude or french kiss from her.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 28 oktober 2013, 11:17:09 door boff »