Auteur Topic: Nina, Duitse  (gelezen 938 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Nina, Duitse
« Gepost op: 19 september 2012, 18:28:51 »
i met Nina from Germany last May, i think it was her first weeks in LR
she is around 20 years old, 1m70 at least, dark hair, blue eyes and she is a little bit a crazy girls, i mean, everytime moving, drinking, talking to her friends etc etc she could not stay somewhere more than 2 minutes  ;D
so in May, it was really not easy to catch her and it was even not me who managed to talk to her first but my friend ... finally i was the one who went to the room with her  :P
into the room she immediatly run after my mouth and performed long french kisses, the blowjob was excellent according to me but then i was too much excited and i came quickly in missionnary position while kissing her again deeply. Damn! it happens all the time with me when the girls delivers very good preliminary kisses and blowjob  :-[
And on my last visit to LR she was still here and on my advice my friend decided to give a try with her but was not so happy in the same way i was, mostly because when she got undressed into the room, her body does not correspond exactly to what he likes and he had difficulties to reach excitment with her, he seems he would prefer round asses and firm tits and Nina frankly does not have those assets ...
but last friday, in the afternoon she certainly was the most popular amongst the girls in the club at the beginning, i think that i  have seen her going to the room 3 or 4 times in less than 3 hours whereas others did not do anything ...