Auteur Topic: NATASHA  (gelezen 12181 keer)

Offline vice-leroy

• forever king
  • rakkertje
  • I am the Vice le Roy of the kingdom of s.e.x.
    • Bekijk profiel
NATASHA
« Gepost op: 19 maart 2014, 22:47:42 »
Romanian, 21 years old, blonde hair clear eyes, 1m65, big type C breast, killer body and booty, lightly taned skin, very smooth skin.

At first i was quite afraid to approach her : she is quite beautiful, with a killer body (amazing breats, killer booty), so i'm always afraid that it'll be the sing of a basic session. Then i managed to talk to her and quite immediatly we synched with each other : she's a funny girl, full of life and sprite. I was super pleased by that and we continued our discussion in a private room.

And then, a super sexy sex sexual session. At first she played the pse card, then we went to the Sex Friend Experience. We had a lot of fun, and a lot of sportive and rough sex. She try to please at maximum, and she take real good initiatives. It was a very intense and a very happy experience. I truly did have and excellent session with her, but it's not for guys who just want cuddling sex. Highly recommended.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 19 maart 2014, 23:02:49 door vice-leroy »
"come to my kingdom, thou who are free of mind"

Offline vice-leroy

• forever king
  • rakkertje
  • I am the Vice le Roy of the kingdom of s.e.x.
    • Bekijk profiel
NATASHA
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 20 maart 2014, 20:00:35 »
(just to make the precision that the sweet girl is not on this week planing of the babylon, nor next week : she went back to her country for these two weeks)

she should be back soon in the Den of Iniquity (fingers crossed  8) )
"come to my kingdom, thou who are free of mind"