Auteur Topic: Maria(Brazil)  (gelezen 7096 keer)

Offline vince59

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Maria(Brazil)
« Gepost op: 4 april 2015, 19:45:25 »
Maria met on my first outing FKK. And what meeting !!!
Maria is a young girl of 30, who have dual Belgian and Brazilian nationality. She wears a small neck pendant representing Brazil. It is brown, between 1.60 and 1.65. her breasts are silicone (semi-silicone in her ??) The gate time to time black waders.
This prompted me to spend time with Maria and the interest it has brought to me all day, she followed me everywhere I went, play a little cat and smiled with me the fact that she speaks French also tipped the scales for her, I had to try with Maria, and I was not disappointed with my choice !!
Maria I really felt like to spend time with a girlfriend, she kisses galore DFK, kisses everywhere, oral sex is divine with her tongue piercing is even more magical, it embraces and takes full mouth your balls everywhere, really everywhere ... you are in paradise in an instant !!
The only negative to this session is that Maria because of his inexperience in the middle does not know wear a condom, I put myself of, that's not very professional, but good the rest will take over this little rub.
And we go for a half hour frenzied position, cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, it does not seem simulate even told me that there does not regard myself as a customer, she really gets off, do I believe ?? I am tempted to say no, but the rest of the day I would be thinking she was sincere ..
We finish them both exhausted this very intensive half hour.
Maria will keep me company until the club's closure, holding hands and kissing like lovers teens, as strange position nonetheless. But not unpleasant ...